David Lloyd 14 day pass gives an excellent taste of what to expect from their club facilities. In-Shape is recognized as one of the best gyms considering the state-of-the-art physical fitness equipment, world-class personal trainer services, and upscale facilities.
How about we additionally take a look at the David Lloyd 14 day pass and discover how things charge up here.
David Lloyd 14 Day Pass Policies
- 14 days trial period must be taken consecutively.
- The 14-day trial price is €19.95 for adults and children in all participating David Lloyd Clubs.
- Trial Locations may be limited at your preferred club.
- Facilities, fees, and classes may vary by club location.
- 14 day Trial Offer is not interchangeable between clubs.
- One 14-day trial is taken per person.
- Previous trialists are prohibited from this trial.
- Some activities acquire additional fees.
- A 14-day trial cannot be used in conjunction with any other club offer.
- The club advises getting medical advice before beginning any physical activity.
- Below 18’s must be accompanied by parent or legal guardian.
- David Lloyd Club maintains the right to eliminate temporary membership at any time.
- The decision of the manager is final, and the manager has the right to decline permission.
- A booking appointment is necessary before beginning the trial.
- You will be required to bring a photo ID to set up the 14-day free trial.
Also Read : David Lloyd Prices
Also Read : David Lloyd App
What is the duration of a Guest Pass at David Lloyd?
Usually, guest passes to David Lloyd can last from one day to 14 days.
The time frame for the guest pass differs between clubs and from time to time. It is based on the club’s policies, time and time of year, as well as other elements.
Contact them directly to find out the current length of guest passes available at the David Lloyd club close to the area.
Click Here to contact David Lloyd.
Does David Lloyd offer free guest passes?
Sometimes, you may receive guest passes for free for a limited time at David Lloyd. However, we’re not sure whether it’s guest passes or not. Instead, let’s say David Lloyd offers a one day trial.
Additionally to the free single-day free trial and 7-day, 10-day, or 14-day guest passes. These longer-term trials typically cost a fee; some clubs provide them for free.
It is contingent on various variables, including club policies and the season it falls during.
However, the most effective option is to call them and inquire about their guest pass or free trial deals. Most of the time, they’ll be glad to allow you to try their facilities free of charge for one or more days.
Some Important Official Links
David Lloyd members are allowed to bring a guest?
David Lloyd members can invite guests. If you’re currently a David Lloyd member, you are able to bring guests that you choose.
But guest policies can differ from club to club, and you may also anticipate some charges for guest passes.
This article helps you to get the complete information about David Lloyd 14 Day Pass.
Visit the official website of David Lloyd to know more about the gym at https://www.davidlloyd.nl/en/forms/trial/nl-trial
Disclaimer: We gathers actual David Lloyd 14 Day Pass information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The Information reported on this webpage derives from one or more of those sources. the David Lloyd 14 Day Pass Information reported on this website may not be current, and may vary by locations. To obtain current David Lloyd Prices & 14 Day Pass Information, contact the individual David Lloyd location of interest to you.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc.