Bodyplex gyms are a great place to get in shape! Their membership prices and costs may initially appear higher than average. Still, considering that they have superior exercise equipment and plenty of group classes, these prices become more reasonable.
After all – Bodyplex is about raising the bar on excellence for your workout experience, so if there’s anywhere near perfection at any point during one of our workouts, then we’ve done something right here.
Bodyplex Fitness Adventure, by the way, is a health club chain with several locations across Georgia. The fitness centres are located in Alpharetta and Milledgeville, to name just two of their spread out over this state!
In addition, they have branches on the east coast as well, such as one near Washington Dc or New York City within proximity to where many politicians live, which makes them an ideal place for those looking to achieve local fame while staying fit, too 😎
Bodyplex Monthly Prices
|A yearly enhancement fee of $39 will be charged 88 days after joining & every year thereafter on the same date as long as you are a member.|
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic)||$15.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$25.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$0.00|
Basic + Classes
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Classes)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Classes)||$25.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Classes)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex + Classes
24 Hour Access, Weights, Cardio, Sauna, Lockers rooms, Kidsplex, Group Fitness
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$35.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$0.00|
Bodyplex Annually Prices
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$240.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$300.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$0.00|
Basic + Classes
$0 Enrollment Fee, $0 Enhancement Fee, 24 Hour Access, Weights, Cardio, Sauna, Lockers rooms. Group Fitness
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic + Classes)||$300.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic + Classes)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex + Classes
$0 Enrollment Fee, $0 Enhancement Fee, 24 Hour Access, Weights, Cardio, Sauna, Lockers rooms. Kidsplex, Group Fitness
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$360.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$0.00|
Also Check : Just Fitness 4U Prices and Membership Cost
Bodyplex Membership Benefits
Your Bodyplex membership is an investment in yourself. You’ll be able to do so much more than just work out at the gym, and it’s never too late for a full refund if you change your mind!
A few key benefits of being part this community include:
Bodyplex Gym sets the standard in health and fitness. They provide a positive, supportive environment designed specifically for those who want to meet their personal goals.
Their vision is to empower people with knowledge and training techniques that will encourage them to increase their quality of life.
Along with world-class equipment and experienced staff, BodyPlex offer an extensive list of member benefits, including:
👉 Unlimited use of all BodyPlex facilities
👉 Personalized training program from our qualified instructors
👉 Nutritional counselling from nutrition experts
👉 Member testimonials describing how BodyPlex has changed their lives for the better
You can join or stop anytime because there is no contract. That’s right if you don’t like it, cancel, and that’s that.
Considering a membership for this fitness club? Then why not try out the free trial offer. This will get you started on what to expect from BodyPlex Fitness Club, so no hard feelings if you don’t like it.
But one visit is all it takes to realize how superior BodyPlex truly is! You can sign up online or the old fashioned way by calling them to set up an appointment for enrollment.
Either way, you’ll be able to check things out in person and ask questions about their facilities and programs before making your decision about joining or not.
- Bodyplex Membership Benefits:
- Unlimited access to all classes
- Free trial class
- Full locker room (NO extra fees)
- Full basketball court
- Weight room
- Personal training
- Childcare services available
- Juice bar
There are additional benefits to having a one-year membership with BodyPlex, like personalized training programs and the ability to book appointments for nutritional advice (for an extra fee).
You’ll also be able to make use of their HydroMassage beds as well as a personal trainer who will help you set goals and stick to them, so it’s easier than ever before to lose weight or start living a healthier lifestyle the right way.
Also Read : Lucille Roberts Prices and Membership cost
Bodyplex Equipment and Facilities
Bodyplex operates with a variety of equipment when it comes to their fitness centre. The following information will give you insight into what the Club offers when signing up for membership.
👉 Equipment Overview
- Circuit strength training machines
- Free weights including bars, dumbbells and weight plates, benches and racks
- Resistance machines use applied body weight or joint movement against gravity resistance through levers for muscle isolation and specific training activities.
- Plate Loaded Machines isolate muscle groups to work them harder in less time with safety aspects that are programmable in various ranges by Strength & Conditioning coaches according to individual needs, body types, and physical performance.
👉 Various combinations of the above.
- Universal machines that isolate muscle groups to work them harder in less time with safety aspects that are programmable in various ranges by Strength & Conditioning coaches according to individual needs, body types, and physical performance.
- Functional training equipment for specific sports training, rehabilitation, balance exercises using BOSU balls, Bosu Balls with bars or handles for upper body exercises, medicine balls to perform sport-specific movements, Swiss balls for core stability and functional movement patterns to develop core stabilization muscles.
- According to the Club’s website, their fitness centres offers one of the largest collections of Precor equipment “in Europe”. Furthermore, it is stated that they have everything needed “to train for any sport or activity, including football, rugby and hockey”.
- The website also states that bodyplex gym has “over 100 pieces of free weights”, which obviously includes dumbbells up to adjustable benches with the help of racks. Although “only some areas will be able to offer Olympic bars”, keep in mind that there are many different kinds of bars in multiple areas. Furthermore, it is stated on the website that these facilities are available during opening hours. If you want more specifics, however, I suggest checking out their official website.
- As far as cardio equipment goes, according to my sources, they have a vast selection of various cardio machines, including treadmills, cross-trainers and bikes (stationary and cycling). Other than that, they offer rowing machines and ski ergometers. The latter is used for training and testing.
- According to my sources, bodyplex does not typically have boxing facilities in its centres. However, if there happens to be a vacant room in the fitness area, you might instruct your group classes or individual sessions.
👉 Bodybuilding Facilities
According to my source, the “bodybuilding facility is top of the line”. It comes with all kinds of essentials, including power racks, squat racks (which are already rare enough), benches, among other things. Furthermore, good supplements are available at bodyplex, which can save you time gathering supplies before your workout.
👉 Sauna and Steam Room
On their website, it is stated that the fitness centre offers a sauna and steam room. In terms of specific details, however, I suggest checking out their official website.
👉 Other Facilities
In addition to the above, Bodyplex fitness centre has a cafe area to relax in after your workout while enjoying a smoothie, protein shake or healthy snack. Furthermore, there are some TV’s with some treadmill desks for those who want to get some reading done during a low-intensity session. If not, then feel free to take a look at their various supplements on sale, including professional-grade products from Optimum Nutrition!
Also Read : Soul Cycle Prices
Also Read : F45 Training Prices
Also Read : VASA Fitness Prices and Membership Cost
Also Read : Chuze Fitness Prices and Membership Cost
Also Read : Max Fitness Prices and Membership Cost
This article I have created to give you the complete information about the Bodyplex Prices and Membership Cost with its services you get.
Check out the given all details which helps you to know about the Bodyplex.
Get detailed information about membership at www.bodyplex.com
If you want to know about the other gym prices then visit our website gympricelist.com.
Disclaimer: BodyPlex Prices above are for estimate only. The data has been gathered from various sources Like online, on-site, and/or via phone. Pricing may vary by its location or may not be current. To confirm current pricing, please contact your local Bodyplex center.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc.