- 1 How much does Bodyplex Cost?
- 2 Bodyplex Monthly Prices
- 3 Bodyplex Annually Prices
- 4 Bodyplex Membership Benefits
- 5 Bodyplex Equipment and Facilities
Bodyplex gyms are great places to work out. At first glance, their prices and costs for membership may seem higher than average. Still, these prices seem fairer when you consider that they have better exercise equipment and a lot of group classes.
Bodyplex is all about raising the bar for your workout experience, so if any part of one of our workouts comes close to being perfect, then we’ve done something right.
By the way, Bodyplex Fitness Adventure is a chain of health clubs with locations all over Georgia. Some of the places in this state where the fitness centers are located are Alpharetta and Milledgeville.
Also, they have locations on the east coast, like one near Washington, D.C. or New York City, where many politicians live. This makes them a great place for people who want to get local fame and stay fit at the same time.😎
How much does Bodyplex Cost?
Bodyplex Monthly Prices
|A yearly enhancement fee of $39 will be charged 88 days after joining & every year thereafter on the same date as long as you are a member.|
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic)||$15.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$25.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$0.00|
Basic + Classes
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Classes)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Classes)||$25.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Classes)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex + Classes
24 Hour Access, Weights, Cardio, Sauna, Lockers rooms, Kidsplex, Group Fitness
|Enrollment Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$25.00|
|Monthly Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$35.00|
|Cancellation Fee (Single Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$0.00|
Bodyplex Annually Prices
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$240.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$300.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex)||$0.00|
Basic + Classes
$0 Enrollment Fee, $0 Enhancement Fee, 24 Hour Access, Weights, Cardio, Sauna, Lockers rooms. Group Fitness
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic + Classes)||$300.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic + Classes)||$0.00|
Basic + Kidsplex + Classes
$0 Enrollment Fee, $0 Enhancement Fee, 24 Hour Access, Weights, Cardio, Sauna, Lockers rooms. Kidsplex, Group Fitness
|Annual Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$360.00|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (Basic + Kidsplex + Classes)||$0.00|
Also Check : Just Fitness 4U Prices and Membership Cost
Bodyplex Membership Benefits
You’re making a wise choice by investing in your future self with a membership to Bodyplex. You’ll be able to do far more than just exercise, and if you change your mind, you can get your money back at any time.
Inclusion in this group has many advantages, including:
In terms of physical fitness, Bodyplex Gym is the gold standard. They offer an upbeat, encouraging setting for people with the same aspirations as one’s own.
They want to provide people with information and training methods that inspire them to better their lives.
BodyPlex provides its members with a wide variety of advantages, in addition to its state-of-the-art facilities and knowledgeable personnel.
- You can use the BodyPlex facilities as much as you like.
- Their trained professionals provide individualized instruction.
- professional advice on nutrition from dietitians
- Personal stories from BodyPlex users on how the fitness community has improved their life.
No long-term commitment is required so that you can join or leave at any moment. You can just stop paying for it if you don’t like it.
Are you thinking of joining this gym? If you’re still on the fence, the risk-free trial offer is worth taking. This will give you a taste of what it’s like to work out at BodyPlex Fitness Club; if you don’t like it, we won’t hold it against you.
However, after just one visit, you’ll see why BodyPlex is so much better. You can enroll either online or by phone to schedule a signup appointment.
In either case, you’ll get the chance to check out the facilities and programs in person and get all your questions answered before deciding whether or not to become a member.
- Bodyplex Membership Benefits:
- Unlimited access to all classes
- Free trial class
- Full locker room (NO extra fees)
- Full basketball court
- Weight room
- Personal training
- Childcare services available
- Juice bar
A one-year membership to BodyPlex also includes access to individualized training plans and nutritional counseling sessions (for an extra fee).
Losing weight or beginning a healthy lifestyle has never been easier, thanks to the gym’s HydroMassage beds and dedicated personal trainers who help you establish realistic objectives and maintain your motivation.
Also Read : Lucille Roberts Prices and Membership cost
Bodyplex Equipment and Facilities
The exercise center at Bodyplex is equipped with a wide range of tools. With any luck, the following details will help you make up your mind about joining the Club.
👉 Equipment Overview
- Stamina-building equipment that undergoes circuit training
- Bars, dumbbells, weight plates, benches, and racks are all types of free-weight equipment.
- Muscles are worked individually and with a high degree of specificity using resistance machines, which work by applying the user’s body weight or the motion of a joint against gravity via levers.
- Strength and conditioning trainers can tailor their clients’ workouts to their specific demands, body types, and performance levels with the help of plate-loaded machines, which work for separate muscle groups at a time for maximum intensity in the shortest possible time.
👉 Various combinations of the above.
- Universal machines that isolate muscle areas to work them harder in less time with safety factors programmed in various ranges by Strength & Conditioning coaches according to individual demands, body types, and physical performance.
- Swiss balls for core stability and functional movement patterns to improve core stabilizing muscles; BOSU balls for specific sports training, rehabilitation, and balance exercises; Bosu Balls with bars or grips for upper body exercises; medicine balls to conduct sport-specific movements.
- According to the Club’s website, their exercise facility has one of the most significant collections of Precor equipment “in Europe.” As a bonus, students may “train for any sport or activity, including football, rugby, and hockey” because they have all the necessary equipment.
- The website boasts that in addition to dumbbells and barbells, there are “over 100 pieces of free weights,” everything from static benches to fully adjustable ones. Despite the claim that “only some localities will be able to sell Olympic bars,” it’s important to remember that there are several varieties of bars available in several different locations. The website also clearly states that the services are accessible during business hours. However, I recommend visiting their official website for further details.
- My information suggests that they stock a wide variety of cardio equipment, such as treadmills, cross-trainers, and bikes (stationary and cycling). In addition, they provide rowing machines and ski ergometers. The second is utilized during the instructional and evaluation phases.
- According to my sources, bodyplex does not usually have boxing facilities in its centers. However, you can teach your programs and private lessons in the fitness center if there is a free classroom.
👉 Bodybuilding Facilities
According to my source, the “bodybuilding facility is top of the line”. It comes with all kinds of essentials, including power racks, squat racks (which are already rare enough), benches, among other things. Furthermore, good supplements are available at bodyplex, which can save you time gathering supplies before your workout.
👉 Sauna and Steam Room
On their website, it is stated that the fitness centre offers a sauna and steam room. In terms of specific details, however, I suggest checking out their official website.
👉 Other Facilities
In addition to the above, Bodyplex fitness centre has a cafe area to relax in after your workout while enjoying a smoothie, protein shake or healthy snack. Furthermore, there are some TV’s with some treadmill desks for those who want to get some reading done during a low-intensity session. If not, then feel free to take a look at their various supplements on sale, including professional-grade products from Optimum Nutrition!
Also Read : Soul Cycle Prices
Also Read : F45 Training Prices
Also Read : VASA Fitness Prices and Membership Cost
Also Read : Chuze Fitness Prices and Membership Cost
Also Read : Max Fitness Prices and Membership Cost
This article I have created to give you the complete information about the Bodyplex Prices and Membership Cost with its services you get.
Check out the given all details which helps you to know about the Bodyplex.
Get detailed information about membership at www.bodyplex.com
If you want to know about the other gym prices then visit our website gympricelist.com.
Disclaimer: BodyPlex Prices above are for estimate only. The data has been gathered from various sources Like online, on-site, and/or via phone. Pricing may vary by its location or may not be current. To confirm current pricing, please contact your local Bodyplex center.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc. More About Ryan Jons