David Lloyd Prices – Are you considering joining David Lloyd’s gym but want to know how much it costs first? No problem! We’ve got all the info you need to make a good choice.
At David Lloyd gym, you can use really cool digital and physical equipment to help you get fit, and you can even work with a super fancy personal trainer!
If you just want to try it out for a little while, they might have some special deals for 1, 2, or 3 months of membership. That way, you can see if you like it without spending too much money.
Overall, David Lloyd’s gym is a great place to help you feel better and be healthier. So if you’re thinking about joining, go for it!
David Lloyd Prices
David Lloyd Monthly Membership
|Indv. Monthly (Vantage)||£117.00|
|Indv. Yearly (Vantage)||£1,264.00|
|Indv. Flexible (Vantage)||£140.50|
|Couple Monthly (Vantage)||£95.00|
|Couple Yearly (Vantage)||£1,026.00|
|Couple Flexible (Vantage)||£114.00|
|Indv. Corporate Monthly||£85.00|
|Indv. Corporate Monthly (Vantage)||£107.50|
|Indv. Corporate Yearly||£918.00|
|Indv. Corporate Yearly (Vantage)||£1,161.00|
|Indv. Corporate Flexibile||£102.00|
|Indv. Corporate Flexible (Vantage)||£129.00|
|Couple Corporate Monthly||£85.00|
|Couple Corporate Monthly (Vantage)||£85.00|
|Couple Corporate Yearly||£107.50|
|Couple Corporate Yearly (Vantage)||£794.00|
|Couple Corporate Flexibile||£986.00|
|Couple Corporate Flexible (Vantage)||£88.25|
|Indv. Off Peak Monthly||£109.50|
|Indv. Off Peak Monthly (Vantage)||£79.50|
|Indv. Off Peak Yearly||£102.00|
|Indv. Off Peak Yearly (Vantage)||£1,102.00|
|Indv. Off Peak Flexible||£95.50|
|Indv. Off Peak Flexible (Vantage)||£122.50|
David Lloyd Seniors Membership
|Indv. 65+ Montlhy||£73.50|
|Indv. 65+ Monthly (Vantage)||£96.00|
|Indv. 65+ Yearly||£794.00|
|Indv. 65+ Yearly (Vantage)||£1,037.00|
|Indv. 65+ Flexible||£88.25|
|Indv. 65+ Flexible (Vantage)||£115.25|
|Couple 65+ Monthly||£59.95|
|Couple 65+ Monthly (Vantage)||£78.00|
|Couple 65+ Yearly||£648.00|
|Couple 65+ Yearly (Vantage)||£843.00|
|Couple 65+ Flexibile||£88.25|
|Couple 65+ Flexible (Vantage)||£115.25|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Monthly||£84.60|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Monthly (Vantage)||£107.00|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Yearly||£913.00|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Yearly (Vantage)||£1,156.00|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Flexible||£101.50|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Flexible (Vantage)||£128.50|
|Health & Fitness Couple Monthly||£66.50|
|Health & Fitness Couple Monthly (Vantage)||£84.50|
|Health & Fitness Couple Yearly||£719.00|
|Health & Fitness Couple Yearly (Vantage)||£913.00|
|Health & Fitness Couple Flexibile||£79.95|
|Health & Fitness Couple Flexible (Vantage)||£101.50|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Corporate Monthly||£76.00|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Corporate Monthly (Vantage)||£98.50|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Corporate Yearly||£821.00|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Corporate Yearly (Vantage)||£1,064.00|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Corporate Flexible||£91.25|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Corporate Flexible (Vantage)||£118.25|
|Health & Fitness Couple Corporate Monthly||£63.50|
|Health & Fitness Couple Corporate Monthly (Vantage)||£81.25|
|Health & Fitness Couple Corporate Yearly||£686.00|
|Health & Fitness Couple Corporate (Vantage)||£878.00|
|Health & Fitness Couple Corporate Flexible||£91.25|
|Health & Fitness Couple Corporate Flexible (Vantage)||£97.50|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Off Peak Monthly||£71.00|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Off Peak Monthly (Vantage)||£93.50|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Off Peak Yearly||£767.00|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Off Peak Yearly (Vantage)||£1,010.00|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Off Peak Flexible||£85.25|
|Health & Fitness Indv. Off Peak Flexible (Vantage)||£112.25|
|Health & Fitness Couple Off Peak Monthy||£57.50|
|Health & Fitness Couple Off Peak Monthly (Vantage)||£75.50|
|Health & Fitness Couple Off Peak Yearly||£621.00|
David Lloyd Children & Teens Membership
|Child 3 Mths – 2 years Monthly||£8.50|
|Child 3 Mths – 2 years Flexible||£92.00|
|Child 3-4 Years Monthly||£10.25|
|Child 3-4 Years Yearly||£11.00|
|Child 3-4 Years Flexible||£118.80|
|Child 5-13 Years Monthly||£13.25|
|Child 5-13 Years Yearly||£28.95|
|Child 5-13 Years Flexible||£312.75|
|Child 14-18 Years Monthly||£34.75|
|Child 14-18 Years Yearly||£33.15|
|Child 14-18 Years Flexible||£358.00|
|Junior 14-17 Years Monthly||£39.80|
|Junior 14-17 Years Yearly||£632.00|
|Junior 14-17 Years Flexible||£70.25|
Here are the regular prices for different classes at David Lloyd gyms all over the UK.
But it’s important to remember that your membership’s actual cost could differ depending on where you live. So if you want to know exactly how much it costs, it’s best to contact the gym closest to you for more information.
That way, you can make sure you know exactly how much you’ll be paying before you join.
How much does David Lloyd cost?
David Lloyd membership costs vary according to your location and the type of membership you pick.
The most sought-after membership can be that of the Platinum subscription, which provides access to all services and facilities generally priced between £150-£170 per month.
There are other options for membership, like those with Essential as well as Club Memberships, that provide access to fewer facilities and services but at less cost.
It is advised to inquire with your local club or go to their website to find out more regarding specific pricing and membership choices.
What is the joining fee at David Lloyd?
David Lloyd does not typically charge a joining fee to new members. There are certain promotions or deals which require a membership cost to be met.
It is recommended to contact the local club or website to see if they have any current offers and joining costs.
There may also be additional charges that are associated with membership, for example, the annual renewal cost or extra charges for specific amenities or other services.
It is crucial to go over the membership agreement or ask for clarification prior to signing up.
What are the different levels of access and benefits provided by David Lloyd memberships?
David Lloyd Diamond Membership
The David Lloyd Diamond membership is the best option for people who want to use the gym and other facilities a lot. It lasts 12 months, but you can also choose a flexible 3-month option.
You can also access special workouts, get a towel each time you visit, and bring a guest once a month. You’ll also get discounts on food, drinks, and courses for kids.
The Diamond membership is great if you want to get the most out of the club. You’ll have lots of fitness and leisure options to choose from.
David Lloyd Platinum Membership
The Platinum membership is one of the most popular options offered by David Lloyd. This membership plan gives you unlimited access to your home club’s facilities and selected other clubs and facilities for an initial term of 12 months or a flexible 3-month term option.
With so many options for fitness and leisure, this membership plan is great for anyone looking to get the most out of their club experience.
Families can opt for the child membership plan for children up to the age of 2 years or for children between the ages of 3-18 years old that can be added to an adult membership.
David Lloyd Club Membership
The Club membership is the lowest-cost plan for David Lloyd, offering access to the gym, swimming pool, and
This membership is perfect for anyone who wants to use the basic facilities of the club. It is available for couples, individuals, and children. Couples must be over 18 and agree to the membership terms and conditions.
Individuals over the age of 18 can also get this membership. For families, children up to 2 years old can be added to an adult membership, and children between the ages of 3 and 18 can also be added to an adult membership.
If you want to check out the club before committing to a membership, try the David Lloyd 14 Day Pass. And if you become a member, you can download the David Lloyd App to access exclusive digital content and club updates.”
Are there any additional fees or hidden costs?
The cost for David Lloyd membership can vary in relation to the area and type the membership is. However, there could be some additional fees or additional costs to be considered.
For instance, there could be a first joining cost or a charge for specific classes or activities. It’s essential to read the membership contract attentively and ask any questions you have to be aware of the fees involved.
But, many members believe that the variety of services and facilities offered through David Lloyd makes it well worth the price.
What is the minimum age to join David Lloyd?
The minimum age required to join David Lloyd varies by location; however, you generally must be at minimum 16 years old in order to be a member.
However, certain clubs may offer memberships that are specifically designed for children and teens who are younger.
It is recommended to contact your local club for further details. Be aware that any person less than 18 must have an adult or parent to sign the membership contract.
How do I cancel my David Lloyd membership?
Below are some steps you can take to remove the David Lloyd membership. David Lloyd membership:
- Find your nearest club initial step is to reach out to the club in your area and notify them of your decision to revoke your membership. This can be done in person, via telephone, or through email.
- Include your membership information. Please include your full name as well as your membership number, and the reason you want to cancel. This will assist the club in completing your request quicker.
- Check your cancellation time. You can refer to your membership agreement or contract to determine your cancellation deadline. This usually is an initial notice period of up to two months prior to the billing cycle that follows.
- Send a written notice: To ensure that your cancellation will be properly handled, it is recommended to give an official notification to your club. This can be done via email or a letter addressed to the organization.
- Return any property belonging to the club. If you’ve been given a key fob, membership card, or other club item, ensure that you return it to the club after you decide to cancel your membership.
- If you cancel, confirm it: Once your cancellation is accepted, you must get confirmation from the club. This will ensure that you’re not billed any further charges or fees.
Does David Lloyd offer any corporate memberships?
Absolutely, David Lloyd offers corporate memberships to businesses that want to offer their employees access to fitness and health facilities.
Corporate memberships offer many benefits for employees and employers, including improving overall health and well-being as well as increasing productivity and cutting down on absences.
If you have a membership for your company, employees have access to David Lloyd facilities at a discount and avail of the club’s extensive range of classes and facilities.
In addition, many companies have discovered that the option of a corporate membership is beneficial to employees and helps to attract and keep top talent.
Can I use other David Lloyd clubs with my membership?
Yes, you can join additional David Lloyd clubs with your membership. David Lloyd has a network of more than 100 clubs across Europe and you are able to make use of all of them.
This is an excellent benefit for those who regularly travel or who want to exercise in a different place. But, be aware that some clubs may offer different facilities or services compared to other clubs.
It’s recommended to talk about the particular club that you’re hoping to visit to make sure they will meet your expectations.
Does David Lloyd offer any family memberships?
Absolutely, David Lloyd offers family memberships that allow all members of the family members to use the facilities of the club together.
Memberships are designed to be a means to family members to join to use the club’s facilities as well as activities.
Memberships for families are provided to couples and families who have children over 18.
The cost of memberships is contingent on the location of the Club in addition to the number of family members that belong to the club and also the Kind of membership you choose to purchase.
One of the benefits of a family membership that it grants access to a broad range of activities and facilities which cater to people of everyone’s age and interest.
Families can take advantage of the tennis courts, pools fitness classes, gyms and pools as well as children’s play areas in addition to other amenities.
Additionally, many David Lloyd clubs offer a variety of activities for families and activities throughout the year including families fun days, children’s party, and celebrations for the holidays.
Can I freeze or suspend my membership?
Yes, you are able to stop or freeze the duration of your David Lloyd membership. You can use this method for at minimum one month and up to six consecutive months within the year.
During the freeze time, it is not possible to use the club facilities. Allowed to access any club facilities, and dues to the club will be put on hold.
To stop your membership from being frozen, it is necessary to call your local club or use your member account.
It’s important to keep in mind that it’s crucial to be aware how Closing a bank account does not mean that it’s shut. However, you’ll be responsible for the Remainder of your bill when you open it back up.
What is David Lloyd Membership Options?
David Lloyd offers a variety of membership options to meet your budget and needs. Here are some options for membership:
- Standard Membership Standard Membership: This is the most sought-after membership type and gives access to all facilities and classes offered at the club you choose.
- Platinum Membership Platinum Membership: This is a high-end membership option that offers other benefits like the ability to join other David Lloyd clubs, discounted private training sessions, and towels for free.
- Off-Peak Membership Off-Peak Membership is an economical membership option that allows an access point to the club in off-peak times, typically between 9 am and 5 pm on weekdays.
- Student Membership Student Membership: This is a reduced membership option for students between the ages of 18 and 25 with an ID that is valid for students.
- Junior Membership, The Junior Membership, is a type of membership for youngsters aged 3-17. It includes access to junior-related activities and classes.
- Family membership: The option is intended specifically for families and offers access to up to 2 adults and two kids and access to family-oriented activities and classes.
It is crucial to remember that the options for membership and costs can vary based on location and the club. It is suggested to inquire at your local club or go to David Lloyd’s website. David Lloyd website for more details on the cost of membership and options.
What are the benefits of David Lloyd membership?
There are numerous benefits of having a David Lloyd membership. The first is that the club provides an array of facilities like tennis courts, swimming pools, fitness classes, gym.
That means there’s something for everyone, regardless of the type of activity you are into or what your fitness goals are.
In addition, the staff are professional and friendly and are available to provide guidance and assistance.
Another advantage lies in the fact that this club is a family-friendly one, with facilities and activities for children and adults alike.
In addition, David Lloyd clubs often organize social events and gatherings that allow members to connect with new people and establish connections with the local community.
What are Cancellation Policy at David Lloyd gym?
- If you want to end the David Lloyd membership, you must send a written an email to David Lloyd at the least one calendar month prior to the start of the month.
- During this time during which you’ll be obliged to pay your monthly membership fees.
- If you’re in a contract for an annual period as member of a long-term contract You could be responsible in respect of the late termination cost.
- If you decide to end your membership Prior to the time that expires on the date that You have signed up for, you could be responsible for the remainder of the cost.
What are Refund Policy at David Lloyd gym?
- David Lloyd does not offer refunds on membership fees only in certain situations like injuries or illness.
- If you’re looking to suspend your membership due to medical reasons, it is necessary present the recommendation of a qualified doctor.
- If a club closes because of an unexpected circumstance for example, the outbreak of a pandemic, members might be eligible for a refund as well as a credit over the time of the closing.
- Refund requests need to be written and will be evaluated on an individual basis.
What are Payment Options available at David Lloyd gym?
David Lloyd offers a variety of payment options to meet your requirements and preferences. You can pay annually or monthly, and you can choose one-time or joint membership.
If you decide to pay per month then you must create an automatic debit or recurring payment. It allows you to make payments for the subscription over the year. It’s an excellent choice for those on a an extremely tight budget.
If you’d like to pay each month, you can pay the Payment in one lump sum Prior to the beginning of the year. This is cheaper in the long run because you’ll often gain from a reduced price.
David Lloyd also offers a variety of membership options to meet your fitness and lifestyle goals.
For example, you could select between standard, platinum platinum plus or platinum memberships each having its own advantages and benefits.
In the end, there are a variety of payment options on David Lloyd, so you are able to choose which most suits your requirements and budget.
Are there any discounts or promotions available?
Absolutely, David Lloyd often offers discounts and promotions on new memberships. These discounts can include reduced charges for initiation and free months of membership or reduced monthly costs.
It is recommended to contact the local club or visit their website to check for current discounts and promotions.
In addition, David Lloyd may offer special discounts to certain groups like seniors or students. It is suggested to inquire at your local club or visit their website to learn more information about these offers and discounts.
It is vital to keep in mind that, while these promotions and discounts could provide discounts, they be accompanied by specific terms and conditions.
It is crucial to go through the complete information and understand the conditions and restrictions prior to registering for the discount membership.
Does David Lloyd offer any free trials or guest passes?
Absolutely, David Lloyd does offer complimentary trials or guest passes for potential members. You can try all the amenities and facilities prior to making a decision to join.
The duration and conditions of the trial offer may differ depending on the location, so it’s recommended to inquire with the club in your area for details.
Furthermore, certain promotions and offers could include a free trial or guest passes in the course of the offer.
Does David Lloyd offer any fitness classes?
Indeed, David Lloyd offers a diverse range of fitness classes to its members. They provide both traditional and contemporary classes that cater to various fitness levels and preferences. Some of the classes offered include:
- Aqua aerobics
- Les Mills classes
The class schedules vary according to the area of the club and timetable, so it’s best to inquire with the local club for the full list of classes being offered.
David Lloyd also offers virtual classes that can be accessed at any time and from any location via their online platform, which allows members to work out at the convenience of their homes.
Pros and Cons of David Lloyd Membership
- A wide range of advantages and facilities
- Clean and well-maintained clubs that are clean and well-maintained.
- Professional and friendly staff
- The membership can be used in every David Lloyd club in the UK and Europe
- A family-friendly atmosphere with fun activities for children
- Events and social activities that are open to members
- Membership fees are expensive
- Additional fees and joining charges for certain services
- Clubs are crowded during peak hours.
- Facilities aren’t always available in peak hours
- There is a limited number of parking spaces available at certain clubs
What is the dress code at David Lloyd clubs?
The dress code of David Lloyd club is usually casual fitness clothing like clothes for gym and athletic footwear. It is advised to wear clothing that allow for an entire range of motion during workouts.
There are however certain restrictions regarding What you can wear in certain areas, such as the pool area and tennis courts.
For instance, proper swimming attire is required at the pool and shoes that are not scuffed and non-marking are required on tennis courts.
It is always advisable to inquire with your neighborhood David Lloyd club for any specific dress code rules prior to your trip to ensure you’re dressed appropriately to the facilities you are planning to utilize.
David Lloyd Membership
David Lloyd gym has different types of membership plans you can choose from. This means you can pick the one that’s best for you based on how long you want to join, what services you want to use, and which extra facilities you want access to.
Here are the different types of membership plans available at David Lloyd gym.
You can choose how long you want your membership at David Lloyd gym. There are two options:
- Standard: This is a 12-month contract, meaning you’ll be a member for a year. After the 12 months, you must give three months’ notice if you want to cancel your membership.
- Flexible: With a flexible membership, you only commit to three months at a time. After that, you just need to give one month’s notice if you want to cancel. This gives you more freedom to change your mind or take a break from the gym if you need to.
David Lloyd gym offers different types of membership options based on what kind of member you are:
- Individual membership: This is for anyone over 18 years old and wants to join on their own.
- Couple membership: If you’re in a relationship and want to join with your partner, this is your option. Both partners need to be over 18.
- Children’s membership: Parents can apply for this membership to bring their two-year-old children to the gym.
- Children’s junior membership: This is for children aged 3 to 14 who want to join the gym.
- Teen membership: This option is for teens or children aged 14-18 who want to join the gym.
- Senior citizen membership: This is available to citizens over 65 who want to join the gym.
- Corporate membership: This option is for a group of employees from an organization who want to join the gym together.
David Lloyd offers various membership options that provide varying levels of access to the facilities and services available at their clubs. These options are categorized into:
- Club membership: This is the lowest-cost plan and allows you to access your David Lloyd club at off-peak times during weekdays and until 2 pm on weekends.
- Membership Plus: This plan provides access to the facilities anytime and additional benefits such as access to tennis and other racquet sports.
- Platinum membership: This plan provides unlimited and exclusive access to the facilities, including select David Lloyd clubs and your home club. Members also receive monthly guest passes, complimentary towels, and discounts on select purchases.
- Diamond membership: This is the highest membership option offered by David Lloyd, with unlimited access to clubs and facilities and luxurious services such as spa access.
David Lloyd Gym Timing
|Monday||7 AM–11 PM|
|Tuesday||7 AM–11 PM|
|Wednesday||7 AM–11 PM|
|Thursday||7 AM–11 PM|
|Friday||7 AM–11 PM|
|Saturday||7 AM–8 PM|
|Sunday||8 AM–8 PM|
About David Llyod
David Lloyd Leisure is a European group offering health, sports, and leisure activities. They have 123 clubs across the UK, the Republic of Ireland, and the Mainland, and over 660,000 members.
The David Lloyd clubs are perfect for families who want to stay fit and healthy together. They have fantastic facilities, like super cool gyms, top-notch racquets facilities, warm indoor and outdoor pools, well-equipped group exercise studios, and luxury spas.
David Lloyd Deals & Discounts
Good news! You can save money at David Lloyd clubs with discounts and offers. Some of the deals include:
- 10% discount for corporate members.
- Sometimes you can get a discount on a couple’s membership (when two people join together).
- Discounts for senior citizens.
- Discounts for child memberships.
- There are discounts for certain facilities, like the Spa and drinks, if you have a diamond or platinum membership.
To find out more, just call your local David Lloyd club and ask about any special deals or discounts they might have. That way, you can enjoy all the amazing facilities at a great price!”
David Llyod Gym Nearby Me Location
So that’s everything you need to know about the different David Lloyd Club membership prices!
We hope you found this information easy to understand. If you’re interested in becoming a member, we recommend contacting your local David Lloyd Club for an accurate price estimate.
Remember, prices may vary slightly depending on the location you choose.
Overall, we think David Lloyd Club membership prices are pretty reasonable for all their great facilities.
We also love their flexible membership options, so you can choose the best plan.
FAQs About David Lloyd Prices
Membership costs is according to what type of membership as well as club location. It starts from the price of PS80 per month for a single membership.
There is no set cost for a family membership at David Lloyd, but some locations offer family memberships for around £260 per month. These memberships typically include membership for two adults and two kids. You can contact your nearest club to ask about family membership costs.
Yes, you can freeze your David Lloyd membership, but different clubs have different policies. You should contact your club directly to get more information.
👉 This article helps you to get the complete information about David Lloyd Prices and its feedback from their members.
👉 Read the post carefully and check Out the membership pricing of David Lloyd.
👉 For more information about other gym prices check out our website gympricelist.com.
↪️ Disclaimer: Please remember that the prices mentioned for David Lloyd memberships are just an estimate. We gathered this information from different sources such as the internet, in-person visits, and phone calls. The actual prices may differ depending on the location and may not be current. To be sure of the current pricing, please get in touch with your local David Lloyd club.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc. More About Ryan Jons
2 thoughts on “David Lloyd Prices and Membership Cost”
How much does it cost to be a member at David Lloyd Emersons Green?
Sure, I’d be happy to help! Based on the information above we provided, if you’re looking for a gym membership at the David Lloyd location in Emersons Green, you can choose between a basic or premium membership option. The basic membership costs £66 per month, while the premium membership costs £129. Additionally, there is an option to get a membership for children between 3 and 18 years old, which costs £32 per month. It’s important to remember that these prices may vary depending on the location, so it’s always best to check with your local gym for the most accurate information.