La fitness offers the most premium & excellent services, but if you want to cancel your membership for any reason, you need to know how to cancel LA Fitness membership?
Below is all the information you need to know to cancel LA Fitness membership.
LA Fitness offers a month-to-month membership which means there is no contract. If you want to cancel your LA Fitness membership only you need to give five days’ notice before your billing cycle.
Still, you have 30 days left to work out because You paid for the full month when you bought the membership.
Easy Steps for LA Fitness Membership Cancellation
Cancel LA Fitness Membership Online
- Step 1 – First, go to https://www.lafitness.com/ and log in to your account.
- Step 2 – Then click on “Member Tools”, and click on “My LA Fitness” from the dropdown menu.
- Step 3 – Enter your account details.
|If you do not have an account, click on “Create an online account” at the bottom right of the screen and create your account. Remember to enter the membership tag number on the membership card when creating an account.
If you do not know your membership tag number, contact the staff at LA Fitness Club.
- Step 4 – Now click on “Cancellation Form” and fill in the details once you get your account details.
On the right side of the screen, you will see the link to your cancellation form, which will show all your details like name, address, and phone number (the details you gave at the time of signing up for LA Fitness).
- Step 5 – Fill in all the boxes in the form. And mail the form to the address given in the form
|Ensure that all the details on your cancellation form are accurate, or it could hold up the process.|
LA Fitness employees can easily access LA Fitness Employee Portal
Cancel LA Fitness Membership In Person
The best option to cancel a LA fitness membership is to visit the club in person and tell their support staff that you want to cancel your membership.
You can explain to them the reason for canceling your membership and get a cancellation form from them. They will make further arrangements for you.
Even if you have a problem or a query, you can let them know; they will help you fix it.
Mail the membership cancellation form by certified mail to the address “LA Fitness, PO Box 54170, Irvine, CA 92619-4170”.
If you are using Certified, you know that you will receive a receipt when LA Fitness gets your mail.
Or, if you have a fax number from your club, you can fax your cancellation form to them.
Also Read : LA Fitness Prices & LA Fitness Membership Cost
|Things to keep in mind
After sending the membership cancellation form, contact the club’s operations manager in person or on the phone and let them know that you have applied to cancel the membership. If possible, tell them the reason, they will make further arrangements for you.
Generally, the best time to contact LA Fitness’s operations manager is Monday to Friday from 9 am to 5 pm.
Remember that your mail should reach them at least one week before your next billing cycle. Otherwise, you will be charged again
Cancel LA Fitness via email
You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask them to end your membership.
Make sure to include the following information:
- Your full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Billing address
- Last four digits of your credit card
- Home gym location
Cancel LA Fitness over the phone
- Call 949-255-7200 to get in touch with LA Fitness customer service.
- Ask the support rep to end your membership.
Does LA Fitness offer a refund after the membership is canceled?
No, They don’t. You can cancel your membership at any time before the billing cycle expires. However, you cannot request a refund.
The only exceptions to the no-refund policy are if the company receives your LA Fitness Cancelation form less than five business days before the end of your last month, you will be charged the next month and can request a refund.
Will my LA Fitness free trial automatically renew my subscription into a paid one?
It won’t. Many LA Fitness clubs offer a five-day Guest pass for potential members to use the gym. The Pass is not available to everyone; it takes a lot of work and requires you to meet specific requirements.
How do I freeze my LA Fitness membership?
To freeze LA Fitness membership
- First, go online and log in to your LA Fitness account.
- Click on the “Freeze” option on the right side of the screen.
- That’s all.
You can contact LA Fitness customer service for more information
Also Read : LA Fitness Guest Pass
LA Fitness Cancelation Policy
During the signup process for your LA Fitness Membership, your contract should have outlined the cancellation policy as well as your payment obligations. This guide can help if you cannot find the document containing your gym’s cancellation policy.
A member of LA Fitness may cancel their membership at any time, and the contract must be canceled at least five days before your next invoice is due. You will still be billed for the following month if you cancel within five days of your monthly bill, and your membership will then be terminated the next month.
Despite canceling your membership, you can still use your LA Fitness gym until the end of the month, covered by your payment. For example, if your bill leaves your account on the 10th of every month and you cancel your membership on the 15th, you can continue using your gym until the 10th of the following month.
Also Read : What Time Does LA Fitness Close & Open ?
LA Fitness Cancellation Form
La Fitness membership cannot be canceled on phone or app.
For this, you have to fill out the cancellation form and mail them.
Follow the below steps to get the LA Fitness cancellation form.
- First, log in to the LA Fitness official login page
- Then click on the Account Information tab
- And click on Cancellation Form on the right
- Mail the form to the address given in the form
- That’s all
Also Read : LA Fitness Locations
How To Cancel LA Fitness Personal Training Membership
Canceling your LA Fitness Personal Training Membership is simple! If you know the basics of personal training, you can simply follow these steps to cancel your LA Fitness Personal Training Membership.
In order to cancel your LA Fitness Personal Training Membership, there are a few things that need to be done:
- Step 1: Call Your Local Gym. That is probably easiest if you are close enough to speak with someone over the phone. Identify yourself as wanting to cancel personal training services with the gym. The representative should take your information and set up a face-to-face meeting at the gym within 3 days ( you may not need all three days).
- Step 2: Show Photo ID. You will need your photo identification to cancel personal training services with the LA Fitness gym staff member at the meeting (if you are canceling over the phone, this step is unnecessary).
- Step3: Meet With Staff Member At The Gym. If there is no way for you to speak face to face with someone over the phone, you will need to schedule a meeting at the gym with someone who should be able to take your information and cancel personal training services. The representative should also help you create an excel spreadsheet or document that breaks down all of the fees owed (this step is not necessary for canceling over the phone, but it may make things easier if needed).
- Step 4: Meet With Staff Member At The Gym. Show your photo ID. If you have already been in touch with the LA Fitness gym staff member, this step is unnecessary.
- Step 5: Sign the Cancellation Document. You will need to sign a cancellation form that the representative should provide for you at the meeting. This document should show all fees owed and include a termination date (if you cancel a year contract, this step may not be necessary).
- Step 6: Give Cancellation Form To Staff Member. The staff member should keep a copy of the cancellation form for their records.
- Step 7: Leave Meeting With Signed Paperwork And Receipt. You will need to leave with signed documentation and a receipt showing that personal training services have been canceled, and you may also need a receipt stating the remaining charges for your membership. If you are canceling over the phone, this step is not necessary).
- Step 8: The representative should go ahead and cancel all future billing plans (they will try to keep charging until you tell them to stop), and if there is an outstanding balance owed, that amount should be deducted from what remains on your charge debit card or credit card. If there are fees owed for any services you did not receive (such as personal training), if they will still try to charge you, this information should be included in your cancellation paperwork.
Also Read : LA Fitness Personal Trainer Cost
Can I cancel my LA Fitness membership anytime?
LA Fitness offers month-to-month membership, and there is no contract. To cancel your LA Fitness membership, You have to give notice 5 days before your billing cycle, And even you’ll be able to work out for 30 days.
Can you cancel a gym membership over the phone?
No, you can not cancel your Gym Membership over the phone.
To cancel your membership, you have to mail your cancellation letter by certified mail, or You can visit the gym in person and talk to the help desk and ask them if you want to cancel your membership. They will make further arrangements for you.
Also Read : LA Fitness App
LA Fitness Customer Service
If you want to cancel your membership or have any confusion about your membership, the best option is to contact LA Fitness customer service.
LA Fitness customer service Number – 949-255-7200
Contacting LA Fitness customer service will help you solve the following questions.
- Billing Issue
- Cancel Services
- Update Account Information
- Complaint About a Visit
- Setup Service
- A different issue
|Note: You can call 24×7 days anytime, But the best time to call is 8:05 pm|
-: Also Check:-
Check out this article which includes complete information about How to cancel LA Fitness Membership ?
for more information visit their official Website https://www.lafitness.com/Pages/DenyAccess.aspx
All the locations are mentioned in map to easily understand. If you want to get other gym Locations information then visit our website gympricelist.com.
Disclaimer: We gather actual How to Cancel LA Fitness Membership? information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The details reported on this webpage derive from one or more of those sources. the LA Fitness cancellation Information reported on this website may not be current. To obtain current details, contact the individual LA Fitness of interest to you.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc. More About Ryan Jons