- 1 Gold’s Gym Free Guest Pass
- 2 Gold’s Gym Guest Pass Policy
- 3 Gold’s Gym Different Guest Pass
- 4 How can I get a Gold’s Gym Guest Pass?
- 5 Gold’s Gym Membership Cost
- 6 Gold’s Gym Day Pass Price
- 7 How to get a 7-day Gold’s Gym Pass?
- 8 FAQs For Gold’s Gym Guest Pass
- 9 Conclusion
The Gold’s Gym guest pass gives you a good idea of what you can expect from their gym facilities. Gold’s Gym is one of the most popular and fastest-growing fitness chains in the United States and worldwide, with over 3 million members spread across 38 states and more than 22 countries. They were the parents of famous bodybuilders such as Dave Draper and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
It is possible due to the excellent facilities and ideal environment for serious gym-goers. A gym membership can help you achieve your fitness goals.
Does that mean you have to get a membership right away? No! You can try out the Gym with a Gold’s Gym Guest Pass before committing to a membership.
After the trial period, you can decide whether or not to join the Gym.
This article will tell you everything you need to know about Gold’s Gym day passes and free passes. Let’s also look at the Gold’s Gym Guest Pass and see what we can find out.
Gold’s Gym Guest Pass Policy
While obtaining a Gold’s Gym guest pass is easy, following their policies and rules is essential.
Here are some key points to keep in mind when looking for a Gold’s Gym guest pass:
- You must be at least 18 years old. You must be at least 16 years old to visit with your guardian.
- Most clubs require you to be a resident of the area to get a guest pass.
- You cannot use the guest pass if you have been a Gold’s Gym Member in the past six months.
- There are many Gold’s Gym Day Passes. However, not all clubs have the same types of passes.
- After obtaining a day or trial pass for free, you will need to bring a valid government photo ID—ideally your driver’s licence.
- Although you can register for the guest pass online, you might need to register at the studio.
- Gold’s Gym has all the power to change your membership perks or other facilities, but they rarely do.
Gold’s Gym is a great gym chain and is often referred to as the Mecca for bodybuilding.
You should be serious about your fitness and show respect for others.
Gold’s Gym Different Guest Pass
Gold’s Gym provides two types of guest passes. The first type of Gold’s Gym guest pass allows you to use all of the Gym’s facilities for free for one day. This facility, however, is not available at every Gold’s Gym location, and you can visit Gold’s Gym in person to find out where it is.
If you want to try Gold’s Gym for free, you can use the Gold’s Gym VIP Free Guest Pass, which allows you to try seven days of free equipment, classes, and personal training to help you decide which membership is best for you and to evaluate the Gym’s services.
The duration of the free trial may vary from club to club; while most clubs offer a one-day pass, some even offer a seven-day free trial.
How can I get a Gold’s Gym Guest Pass?
A Gold’s Gym day pass is much easier to obtain than you might think. The following is a guide to getting a free Gold’s Gym day pass:
- Go to this page, and they will ask for basic information.
- Please fill in your information, including your full name, email address, and phone number.
- In the next column, enter your preferred Zip Code and your distance from that zip code in miles.
- After filling in your details, click the “sign up” button. You will be taken to another page where you can select the gym that interests you.
- Click on the Gold’s Gym Club you would like to visit as a guest.
- You have successfully registered for a trial. The pass will be sent to your email and phone number in minutes.
The pass can be printed or shown to Gold’s Gym executives while you are there.
After receiving your Gold’s gym pass, you can print it or show it to club executives during your visit. When you visit, bring a photo ID with you.
Gold’s Gym Membership Cost
Gold’s Gym Monthly Memberships Cost
|Gold’s Gym 12-Month Contract Prices|
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (12-Month Contract) (Monthly)||$29.99|
|Bi-Weekly Price (One Person) (12-Month Contract) (Monthly)||$15.99|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (12-Month Contract) (Monthly)||$0.00|
Gold’s Gym No-Contract Prices
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (No Contract) (Monthly)||$59.99|
|Bi-Weekly Price (One Person) (No Contract) (Monthly)||$15.99|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (No Contract) (Monthly)||$0.00|
Gold’s Gym Yearly Membership Cost
Gold’s Gym 12-Month Contract Prices
|Initiation Fee (One Person) (12-Month Contract) (Yearly)||$0.00|
|Yearly Cost (One Person) (12-Month Contract) (Yearly)||$399.99|
|Cancellation Fee (One Person) (12-Month Contract) (Yearly)||$0.00|
Also Read : Gold’s Gym Prices & Membership cost
Also Read : Gold’s Gym Personal Trainer Cost
Also Read : Gold’s Gym Hours & Locations
Also Read : How to Cancel Gold’s Gym Membership
Gold’s Gym Day Pass Price
Gold’s primarily provides two types of guest passes. Gold’s gym day pass costs approximately $5.00 to explore the gym. This service is typically available at all Gold’s Gym locations. You can find Gold’s near you for more information. Visit the gym and speak with the manager; they will make further arrangements for you.
How to get a 7-day Gold’s Gym Pass?
A Gold’s Gym 7-day pass is available in minutes, and here’s a quick guide on how to get one.
- Go to the page.
- Please fill in your information, including your full name, email address and number.
- Next, select the location you prefer to visit.
- You can choose the appointment date and time that suits you best. They allow you complete freedom.
- You are done. Click the “submit” button to receive an update on your phone number and email.
You must be at least 18 years of age to get the 7-day pass.
FAQs For Gold’s Gym Guest Pass
Can you bring a guest to Gold’s Gym?
Gold’s Gym runs a referral program called “Bring a Buddy” in which a gym member can bring a guest with them, not only that, the guest can also take advantage of the exercise with the member, and if the guest joins Gold’s Gym, that member gets a reward of points.
Does Gold’s Gym Have a Week Pass?
Yes, Gold’s Gym offers a week pass that allows you to try one of their clubs for a single week.
The pricing of the one-week pass can vary depending on the club. Some clubs may charge a fee, while others offer free passes.
Can you bring a free guest to Gold’s Gym?
Gold’s Gym always welcomes its guests with love, so they welcome you using a free guest pass. So yes you can bring a free guest to Gold’s Gym is the truth.
Can you get a day pass at Gold’s Gym?
Yes, You can get a day pass at any Gold’s gym location.
How long is Gold’s Gym free pass?
In Gold’s gym free pass you can enjoy a free 30-day Plan.
A Gold’s Gym Guest Pass is a great way to experience the facilities and the training environment. It is easy to get a day pass, and you can do it in as little as 5-10 minutes.
For serious fitness goals, Gold’s Gym can be a great place. They offer excellent facilities and inspire you to push harder for your goals.
However, it is still good to try the gym before signing up for a membership.
-: Also Check:-
- LA Fitness Guest Pass
- 24 Hour Fitness Guest Pass
- Planet Fitness Free Trial
- Lifetime Fitness Guest Pass
- YouFit Guest Pass
- Crunch Fitness Guest Pass
- Lifetime Fitness Guest Pass
- UFC Gym Guest Pass
- EOS Fitness Guest Pass
- Anytime Fitness Guest Pass
- Snap Fitness Guest Pass
- Equinox Guest Pass
- Genesis Guest Pass
- YMCA Guest Pass
This article helps you to get the complete information about Gold’s gym guest Pass and its feedback from their members.
Visit the official website of Gold’s gym to know more about the gym at https://www.goldsgym.com/ilg/free-pass/
Disclaimer: We gathers actual Gold’s gym guest pass information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The Information reported on this webpage derives from one or more of those sources. the Gold’s gym Guest pass Information reported on this website may not be current and may vary by locations. To obtain current Gold’s gym Prices & guest pass Information, contact the individual Gym location of interest to you.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc.