In-Shape guest pass gives an excellent taste of what to expect from their club facilities. Considering the state-of-the-art physical fitness equipment, world-class personal trainer services, and their upscale facilities, In-Shape is recognized as one of the best gyms. How about we additionally take a look at the In-Shape Guest pass and discover their Policies.
In-Shape usually offers a 7-day Pass, but it is subject to certain conditions, which are as follows.
In-Shape Guest Pass Policy
- In-Shape may restrict the number of its guests.
- Members must stay with the guest, and it will be the responsibility of the members to acquaint the guests with the rules of In-Shape.
- Guests are required to register at the front desk upon arrival at the club.
- Guests are required to have a photo ID with them.
- New guests will have to submit a pass or pay a guest fee.
- Childcare is free of charge for guests’ children.
- A Guest must Complete a Guest Waiver of Liability.
- The guest must speak to the Membership Counselor to authorize the guest pass or pay the guest fee.
Also Read : In-Shape Gym Membership Prices, Fees And Cost
Also Read : In-Shape Hours
This article helps you to get the complete information about In-Shape guest Pass.
Visit the official website of In-Shape to know more about the gym at https://www.inshape.com/membership/free-guest-pass/thank-you/
Disclaimer: We gathers actual In-Shape Fitness guest pass information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The Information reported on this webpage derive from one or more of those sources. the In-Shape Guest pass Information reported on this website may not be current, and may be vary locations . To obtain current In-Shape Prices & guest pass Information, contact the individual In-Shape location of interest to you.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc. More About Ryan Jons