How to Cancel 24 Hour Fitness Membership – You’re thinking about changing your 24 Hour Fitness membership, but you don’t know where to begin?
If you’re moving to the city of your dreams or seeking to change up your exercise routine, rescinding your membership to a gym could be a difficult task.
24 Hour Fitness is one of the largest fitness chains in the United States. They are running 420 clubs in only 13 U.S. states with four million customers.
24 Hour Fitness Centers are located mainly in Washington, Oregon, Nevada, California, Colorado, Texas, Florida, Virginia, New Jersey, New York, and Hawaii locations.
If you want to cancel 24 Hour Fitness Membership for any reason, you need to know How to Cancel 24 Hour Fitness Membership, Below is all the information you need to know to cancel your membership.
24 Hour Fitness Membership Cancellation Policy
Sure, here’s an outline of 24 Hour Fitness membership cancellation policy in a concise form:
- You can end the 24 Hour Fitness membership online or in person at a club or by phone.
- To cancel online, sign into your online account via the 24 Hour Fitness website and follow the instructions to cancel.
- To cancel your membership in person, go to a 24- Hour Fitness club and speak to the representative.
- To cancel by phone, dial 1 888-243-5002 and follow the prompts to speak to an agent.
- Be sure to have your membership card and your personal information handy when you cancel.
- If you cancel prior to the expiration date, you could be charged an early cancellation charge. The amount of the fee could vary dependent on the type of membership and the remaining length that remains on your agreement.
- If you’re an existing subscriber to prepay, You may be eligible to receive reimbursement in the event you decide to terminate it prior to the expiration term of the contract. The amount you receive back may be different dependent on the remaining length of the contract.
How do I cancel my 24 Hour Fitness Membership?
Follow these simple and easy-to-follow steps to cancel 24 Hour Fitness membership.
When you sign up for 24 Hour Fitness, you get a membership agreement, study this membership agreement carefully, and it gives complete information of the 24 Hour Fitness cancellation policy.
⏩ To cancel the membership within 3 to 5 days of initial purchase
If you wish to cancel your membership within the first three days (5 days for California and Hawaii), i.e., cooling-off period, you only need to report 24 Hour Fitness within three days; in this case, You will get a full refund.
Study their membership agreement for more information about the cooling-off period.
If more than three days have passed since your membership, the membership cancellation process depends on which membership you have taken.
⏩ 24 Hour Fitness Basic/Monthly payment membership Cancellation
If you have a Basic 24 Hour Fitness monthly (No Contract) membership, you can cancel that membership by giving a 24 Hour Fitness cancellation notice. You can provide this notice in person or by phone.
The cancellation notice must be given in writing.
Upon receipt of your cancellation request, your next monthly payment will be terminated, and your last month’s prepaid balance will have to be paid.
Reach out to the 24 Hour Fitness Club and talk to their support staff or club manager; they will make further arrangements for you.
⏩ How to cancel 24 Hour Fitness Commitment Monthly Payment membership
Where you have a 24 Hour Fitness monthly commitment payment membership, you will not be able to cancel the membership during the commitment period, except you can cancel your membership with notable exceptions such as disability, death, transfer or Military deployment.
24 Hour Fitness After the menstrual commitment period, You can cancel your membership in person or over the phone.
After this application, your future payments will be terminated, and further cancellation processes will continue.
Important – Read the 24 Hour Fitness membership agreement in-depth for full details of your 24 Hour Fitness membership cancellation rights.
How to cancel 24 Hour Fitness Membership Online
To cancel 24 Hour Fitness Membership online visit To cancel online, go https://www.24hourfitness.com/exercise/Cancel-Service
If you’re thinking of resigning your 24 Hour Fitness membership Online then you’re in the right spot.
The process is easy and can be completed in only several steps. What you have to complete:
- Go to on the 24 Hour Fitness website and login into your personal account.
- Choose “My Account” from the page’s header.
- From the dropdown menu, choose “Manage Membership.”
- Select “Cancel Membership” and follow the instructions.
- Be sure to include all necessary details, including the reason for cancelling as well as your member number.
- After you’ve completed each step and received an email confirming your completion.
It’s vital to be aware that if you’re part of a prepay membership you can’t cancel it on the internet. In this instance you’ll have to call customer service to end your membership.
How to cancel 24 Hour Fitness Membership Over the Phone
To cancel 24 Hour Fitness Membership over the phone call 866-308-8179 and ask them to cancel membership
- Call 24 Hour Fitness customer service number 866-308-8179
- Ask to speak with customer service executive
- Confirm your account information
- Request to contract cancellation
Cancelling Your 24 Hour Fitness Membership via Mail
If you’d like to cancel your membership in the 24 hour fitness program via mail, You can do it by clicking here Hour Fitness membership through the mail.
You can do this by following these steps:
- Make a written note in writing to 24 Hour Fitness stating that you’d like to revoke your membership.
- Include your complete name as well as your membership number and reason for cancellation.
- Send your notice to the email address listed in the membership agreement.
- Take a couple of weeks to process and confirm.
It is essential to be aware you can cancel your 24 Hour Fitness membership through mail may take longer than other methods. You might not receive immediate confirmation of your cancellation.
Cancelling Your 24 Hour Fitness Membership In-Person
If you’d rather terminate or cancel your 24- Hour Fitness membership in person, You can do this in the following steps:
- Find the 24 Hour Fitness location near your home by going to their website and using their tools for locating a gym.
- Carry your card for membership along with an acceptable photo ID when you go to the gym.
- Contact an official from the membership department at the desk at the front.
- Inform the representative that you would like to cancel your membership.
- Please provide your membership number and your personal details for the rep.
- Complete any cancellation documents or agreements.
- Make sure you pay any balances or fees that are due on the account.
- You can request confirmation via email or a receipt for your cancellation.
It is vital to know that if you are an agreement to join and you are at risk of charges for early cancellation, even when you cancel in person. Check your membership contract for additional details about refunds and fees.
Cancelling Your 24 Hour Fitness Membership due to Relocation or Health Issues
Yes, here are the steps you can take to end or cancel your 24 Hour Fitness membership due to health or relocation issues:
- Find the appropriate documents, like the doctor’s note or evidence of the move.
- Contact the 24 Hour Fitness customer support by calling 1-888-243-5002.
- Follow the steps to talk to an agent.
- Inform the agent that you are required to end your membership because of relocation or health problems.
- The representative should be provided with the necessary documents.
- The representative will walk you through cancellation procedures and send you an email with confirmation.
- If you’re eligible to receive cancellation at no cost, the agent will notify you of the options available to you.
- If you’re not eligible for cancellation without charge, The representative will inform you about the cancellation fee as well as the refund amount should it be the case.
- Be sure to follow up by taking any steps necessary including returning your membership card , or equipment, if necessary.
Will I get a refund if I cancel my 24 Hour Fitness membership early?
If you decide to cancel the 24 Hour Fitness membership before the expiration date, you could be charged an early cancellation cost.
The price could be contingent on the type of membership you’re on and the duration of the contract.
If you’re still in a pre-paid contract, then you might be entitled to an amount of Money back should you decide to terminate your membership prior to the time when the contract is due to come to an end.
The amount you receive back may differ dependent on the length of the contract. Be sure to read your membership contract for additional details on the policy for refunds applicable to your particular membership type.
How do I contact 24 Hour Fitness customer service?
You can reach the 24 Hour Fitness customer service by calling 1-888-243-5002.
Follow the steps for a live person who will assist you with any concerns or questions you might have about your membership, which includes the option of cancelling your membership.
You can also go to their 24 Hour Fitness website and make use of their chat function online to speak to an agent.
Will I receive a confirmation email after canceling my 24 Hour Fitness membership?
Yes, you will receive an email confirmation when you cancel the 24-hour fitness membership. Hour Fitness membership. The confirmation email acts as proof of cancellation and must be saved for your record.
To make sure that 24 Hour Fitness has processed your cancellation properly, it is advisable to follow up with their customer service if you do not receive confirmation emails.
24 Hour Fitness Locations
Also Read : 24 Hour Fitness Personal Trainer Cost
Also Read : 24 Hour Fitness Guest Pass
Also Read : 24 Hour Fitness Prices & 24 Hour Fitness Membership
Also Read : 24 Hour Fitness Membership
Also Read : 24 Hour Fitness Locations
How to Cancel Planet Fitness Membership
How to Cancel Anytime Fitness Membership
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc. More About Ryan Jons