Are you tired of paying exorbitantly for Your membership and are looking for a cheaper alternative? Blast Fitness Prices might be the ideal facility for you.
Blast Fitness prices are very affordable and highly reasonable, considering state-of-the-art physical fitness equipment and upscale facilities that come with your membership.
If you are looking for a great and reasonable fitness center for your full-body workout, Blast Fitness is one of the best options for you.
In this post, we’ll go over everything you should be aware of Blast Fitness prices and membership fees and answer the top questions.
For this, you don’t need to make a gap in your pocket because Blast Fitness Prices are very affordable.
Blast Fitness Prices and Membership Cost
Blast Fitness Gold Membership Prices
|Gold Membership (Per Month) (One Year Membership)
|Gold Membership (Paid At Once) (Three Month Membership)
Blast Fitness Platinum Membership Prices
|Platinum Membership (Per Month) (One Year Membership)
|Platinum Membership (Paid At Once) (Three Month Membership)
How much does it cost to join Blast Fitness?
The cost to join Blast Fitness varies depending on the location and membership option you choose. Initiation fees can range from $0 to $50, while monthly fees range from $10 to $30.
Blast Fitness costs vary based on the area, and membership plan you select. Here’s a breakdown of the costs you can expect to pay:
Are there any initiation fees?
The majority of Blast Fitness locations charge an initial fee for the first time you sign up. The cost ranges from $0 to $50, based on the area.
What are the monthly fees?
The monthly charges for Blast Fitness vary between $10 and $30, dependent on the area and the membership option you select.
Is there an annual fee?
If you decide to purchase an annual membership in advance, it is possible to get discounts. The annual fees for Blast Fitness can range between $100-$250, depending on the location.
Blast Fitness Membership Options
Blast Fitness offers a few different membership options that will meet your requirements:
A monthly subscription allows the payment of your membership on an annual basis. This is a fantastic alternative if you don’t wish the commitment of a lengthy membership.
A membership that is annual requires that you purchase your membership in advance for the whole year. The majority of these options come with a reduced price.
Blast Fitness also offers a variety of membership options, such as student and corporate memberships.
The membership options could have different requirements and prices, So be certain to inquire with Blast Fitness at your nearest Blast Fitness location for more details.
How do I join Blast Fitness?
The process of joining Blast Fitness is a simple procedure. You can go to any local Blast Fitness centre and talk with a member of staff about the membership options.
You’ll be required to provide basic information as well as payment details and may have to complete some forms. Certain locations might also provide online registration.
After you’ve joined, you’ll be able to access numerous facilities, such as the equipment to train your muscles and cardio, including free weights or group exercise classes.
Make sure you check with your Blast Fitness local Blast Fitness centre to find out more about the membership options and prices.
Does Blast Fitness offer any discounts or special offers?
It is true that Blast Fitness offers discounts as well as special promotions for new members. Here are a few of the most popular ways to save for your Blast Fitness membership:
- Invite a friend to join: Many Blast Fitness locations have referral programs which allow you to get an amount off your fees for membership by referring your family or friends to join the Blast Fitness gym.
- Discounts for students: Certain Blast Fitness locations provide special discounts to students who present an official student ID.
- Discounts for military members: Many Blast Fitness facilities offer a discount to active-duty veterans and military personnel.
- Discounts for corporate clients: If your company is a partner of Blast Fitness, or your employer has a partnership with Blast Fitness, it is possible that you could have the opportunity to enjoy a discount price for membership.
- Deals on the Internet: Sometimes, Blast Fitness offers special promotions or deals on its site or on its social media channels. Be sure to visit these channels frequently to keep up-to-date with any special deals.
What are the amenities at Blast Fitness?
Blast Fitness offers a variety of facilities for its members. Here are a few of the services you can see at all Blast Facilities:
- Fitness Equipment for Cardio: Blast Fitness offers a variety of cardio equipment, such as treadmills, ellipticals stationary bikes.
- Equipment for Strength Training: Blast Fitness also has various equipment for strength training, such as free weights and machines for weights.
- Class for Groups: A lot of Blast Fitness facilities offer fitness classes for groups, like classes in yoga, Zumba, and spin.
- Personal Training: Certain Blast Fitness locations provide personal training sessions for an additional charge.
- Tanning Services: Certain Blast Fitness centres also provide tanning services, which are available for an additional cost.
All in all, Blast Fitness offers a variety of facilities to meet the fitness requirements of its clients.
Can I cancel my membership at any time?
You can end time you want to cancel your Blast Fitness membership at any moment. Here are a few important guidelines to remember when trying to terminate your membership
- Make sure you’re in the spirit of your membership agreement. Prior to cancelling your membership, ensure to read the conditions of your membership Contract to be sure you understand the charges and conditions of cancellation.
- Contact the facility: Inform the local Blast Fitness facility that you would like to cancel your membership. It is possible to do it in person or over the telephone.
- You must provide the necessary information if you’re obliged to provide specific information, including your name, as well as your membership number, as well as reasons for cancelling.
- Confirm cancellation: Be sure to inform the facility that your membership was cancelled and that you will not be charged.
- Return any gym item. If you were gifted with any property belonging to the gym, like the key card or locker keys, return the item to the facility.
If you follow the steps below, you will be able to remove or cancel your Blast Fitness membership without any problems or fees that are unexpected.
Is there a fee to cancel my membership?
There are fees associated with cancelling your Blast Fitness membership, depending on the location and membership type you choose.
Make sure to contact the local Blast Fitness Center for more details on their cancellation policies.
What is the Blast Fitness Membership Cancellation Policy?
The cancellation policy of Blast Fitness could differ based on the facility and membership plan you select.
If you need to end your membership, you can do so at any time, but there Could be a cost to cancel, depending on the location and type of membership you Pick.
You should contact the local Blast Fitness centre to find out more details about the cancellation policy as well as any associated charges.
What is the age requirement for Blast Fitness membership?
The minimum age for Blast Fitness memberships varies based on the specific location.
Some locations permit children to sign up with parent approval, and some might require that members be at least 18 years old of age.
It is important to inquire with Blast Fitness at your nearest Blast Fitness centre for more details regarding age requirements since they will differ by location.
Be aware that minors may not have access to specific amenities or services, for example, tanning and personal training.
Can I upgrade or downgrade Blast Fitness membership?
Yes, members are able to change or upgrade theirs at any time. However, certain membership plans might require payment for the upgrade.
Members who want to change there are able to do so by speaking with a member of staff at the nearest Blast Fitness location.
The same is true for those who want to decrease their membership and can do this through a conversation with staff members.
It is important to remember that certain membership plans could have a minimum commitment time which is why it’s important to read the agreement with your membership for specific information on the process of upgrading or downgrading.
Blast Fitness Membership Plans
Blast Fitness has something special for everyone. There are two kinds of memberships, Gold Membership and Platinum Membership that you can choose from.
If you sign up for Blast Fitness’s Gold Membership for a year, it costs just $8.88 per month and gives you access to basic services.
The Gold Membership at Blast Fitness costs $58.88 every three months, which is very fair when you think about the services and facilities they offer.
The Platinum Membership at Blast Fitness costs $19.99 per month and costs $199 per year. It gives you access to their best services, like group exercise classes, babysitting, and tanning.
The Platinum Membership at Blast Fitness costs $ 88.88 every three months.
So, if you look at the prices above, you’ll see that an annual subscription is cheaper and easier to afford than a quarterly subscription.
Blast Fitness locations
FAQs – Blast Fitness Prices
What is the cost of a basic membership at Blast Fitness?
The cost of an entry-level subscription at Blast Fitness varies based on the facility and location. Certain locations provide basic memberships beginning at $10 per month while other locations may charge as high as the amount of $20 per month.
How much does it cost to join Blast Fitness?
The cost for joining Blast Fitness is based on the location you choose and the membership type you select. Initial fees vary from 0$ to $50$ and monthly costs vary from $10 to $30.
Can I cancel my membership?
Yes, members can cancel their membership at any time. However, some membership plans may require a cancellation fee or notice period.
Here I have provided complete and proper information about Blast Fitness Prices and its review.
Read this article and get all the details you want to know about Blast Fitness.
You can get the membership online at www.blastfitness.com or directly at the location.
For Other gym prices and Membership cost visit our website www.gympricelist.com
Disclaimer: We gathers actual Blast Fitness prices from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The prices reported on this web page derive from one or more of those sources. the Blast Fitness Prices reported on this website may not be current, and may be vary locations . To obtain current pricing, contact the individual Blast Fitness location of interest to you.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc. More About Ryan Jons