Russell Westbrook completely surprised everyone by showing up at the Met Gala 2021 wearing a formal suit, which was very unexpected for him.
Kim K wearing an all-black dress was expected. Unlike his weird earlier outfits, where he was spotted wearing a skirt! This time, he kept it quite informal. He certainly understands how to draw attention from the public and does so with ease.
Westbrook makes it a point to distinguish wherever it’s his sense of style or his on-court ability. His on-court performance and blazing speed make him untouchable.
So what specifically aids him in keeping his vigour and quickness on the court? Undoubtedly, it requires a lot of effort and commitment, but it the crucial.
Russell Westbrook’s Diet Plan
The main goal of his diet is to maintain the proper carbohydrate intake. The nine-time NBA All-star consumes a lot of carbohydrates because they help him build muscle and have more energy.
He enjoys having breakfast because it gets him ready for the day. He eats a lot of carbohydrates at breakfast to provide energy throughout the day.
In addition to merely eating wholesome foods, Russell Westbrook enjoys cheat days just like any other regular person. But his indulgences are also quite nutritious.
Goji berries and green tea are some of his favorite treats. as opposed to your usual nibbles, such as hamburgers and fries.
He certainly has the skills to keep even his snacks.
Russell Westbrook Meal Plan
|Breakfast||7 egg whites, 2 ounces brown rice, and a ton of fruits, 1 whole egg, 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese with a handful of goji berries, a glass of orange juice or green tea.|
|Lunch||Chicken breast with sweet potato and veggies topped off with a spoonful of olive oil|
|Post-workout meal||4 -6 ounces ground turkey, 2 ounces brown rice, a cup of green beans, and broccoli, avocado|
|Afternoon snack||1 scoop whey protein, a large handful of raw almonds|
|Dinner||5 ounces grilled salmon served with 1½ cup of steamed vegetables and coconut oil|
|Late Night||5 ounces cottages cheese,1 scoop casein, ounce almond butter, and stevia extract|
What to Eat
- ✅ Eggs
- ✅ Avocados
- ✅ Olive oil
- ✅ Whole wheat bread
- ✅ Cottage cheese
- ✅ Vegetables
- ✅ Sweet potato
- ✅ Fruits
- ✅ Salmon
- ✅ Chicken breast
- ✅ Almond butter
- ✅ Almonds
- ✅ Coconut oil
- ✅ Brown rice
- ✅ Goji berries
What to Avoid
- ❌ Junk food
- ❌ Processed sugar
- ❌ Processed oil
- ❌ Refined flour
- ❌ Fried food
Russell Westbrook Supplements
👉 Whey protein:Whey protein benefits the body by accelerating metabolism and general bodily function. Russell consumes it because it reduces his cravings and makes him feel satisfied for a longer period. Additionally, it encourages healthier hair and skin.
👉 Stevia extract:It works well as a sugar replacement. It provides the same sweetness as sugar but nearly no calories, aiding in weight loss and maintaining healthy blood sugar levels.
👉 Multivitamins:They are useful for a variety of issues. They support improved bone health and aid in supplying the diet’s nutritional needs. It also aids in addressing any vitamin deficiencies the body may have.
Russell Westbrook Body Stats
|Height||6 ft 3 inch|
Russell Westbrook’s & Workout routine
Russell Westbrook is a star well-known for his performance and games. Russell Westbrook is also one of the top players you can see within the NBA who has played side-by-side with the greats. Additionally, Russell Westbrook is also competent and fit.
If you want to know more regarding his workout routine and fitness, continue reading. I will cover everything related to Russell Westbrook’s workout routine.
After analyzing his workout routine, I identified a few points. The first is that his game season and offseason workouts do have variations.
Russell Westbrook would be on the court playing basketball and performing his normal routine but doing different routines and exercises during the season of games.
He will train on mobility, stability core, jumping, and stability exercises. Additionally, there will be numerous exercises for plyometrics that will build a stronger lower body.
Ultimately, he’ll perform lifting exercises to improve his exercise and build up his body.
The workout still includes exercises, playing and going to the gym during the offseason. But, Russell Westbrook changes his routine to include running on the dunes in the offseason. It is possible to see Russell Westbrook and Durant training together in this clip.
To get the body of Russell Westbrook, we will require different exercises and add all the other things.
However, I cannot offer you many court exercises involving shooting, dribbling, or other activities. You’ll need to work with the basketball instructor.
However, I can provide you with the drills to follow before the practice and then an exercise at the gym.
We’ll be working on our mobility, stretching, and other routines that will aid in achieving a general equilibrium. Let’s begin with a drill approved by the NBA that you can perform before practice.
Monday: Legs & Abs
- 👉 Court Sprints (with Weighted Single-leg Rope Jump in-between sets) – 5 sets
- 👉 Weighted Box Jumps – 3 sets of 10 reps
- 👉 Stiff Leg Deadlift – 3 sets of 10 reps
- 👉 Barbell Sumo Deadlift – 3 sets of 8 reps
- 👉 Dumbbell Side Lunges with Explosive Foot Swing – 4 sets of 10 reps
- 👉 Single-leg Kettlebell Squats – 4 sets of 10 reps
- 👉 Dumbbell Squat Jump – 3 sets of 10 reps
- 👉 Standing Triple Jump – 3 sets of 8 reps
- 👉 Barbell Front Squat – 4 sets of 8 reps
Tuesday: Chest, Arms & Shoulders
- 👉 Physioball dumbbell chest press – 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- 👉 Single leg dumbbell curl-to-press – 3 sets of 8 reps
- 👉 Walking dumbbell push-up to row – 4 sets of 8 reps
- 👉 Weighted Wide-grip Pushups – 4 sets of 8 reps
- 👉 Dumbbell squat jump – 4 sets of 8 reps
- 👉 Barbell Shrugs – 4 sets of 8 reps
- 👉 Dumbbell Jerk – 4 sets of 8 reps
Wednesday: Stretch, Abs, Run
- 👉 Superset Weight Plate Pushups – 3 sets of AMRAP
- 👉 Weighted Pull-Ups – 3 sets of AMRAP
- 👉 Dumbbell Snatch Superset – 3 sets of 12 reps
- 👉 Single-arm Cable Row – 3 sets of 12 reps
- 👉 Bottoms-up Abdominal – 3 sets of 10 reps
- 👉 Standing Barbell Row – 4 sets of 8 reps
- 👉 Barbell Power Snatch – 4 sets of 8 reps
Thursday: Back & Cardio
- 👉 In the box dribbling – 2 sets of 2 minutes
- 👉 Bust out and retreat dribbling – 2 sets of 1 minute
- 👉 2-minute combo moves weak hand finish – 1 set
- 👉 Step back crossover to floater finish – 3 sets of 6 makes
- 👉 Ball screen and turn the corner – 2 sets of 5 shots
- 👉 Ball screen and pull-up jumper – 2 sets of 5 shots
- 👉 Ball screen refusal – 2 sets of 5 shots
- 👉 Feeding the post passing – 2 sets of 8
- 👉 Combo move partner passing – 2 sets of 1 minute
- 👉 Cooldown: Static stretching – 5-10 minutes
Friday: Shoulders & Plyometrics
- 👉 Plate jump – 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- 👉 Frog squat jump – 4 sets of 8-15 reps
- 👉 Box squat jump – 4 sets of 8-12 reps
- 👉 Dumbbell swing through jump – 3 sets of 6-10 reps
- 👉 Standing triple jump – 3 sets of 4-8 reps
- 👉 Finger clean – 4 sets of 3-6 reps
- 👉 Dumbbell jerk – 4 sets of 8-10 reps
- 👉 Ravers – 3 sets of 15-25 reps
- 👉 Concentric box jump – 4 sets of 6-10 reps
- 👉Long box jumps – 3 sets of 4-8 reps
Saturday & Sunday off day
Yes, this diet program may seem a little intimidating initially! But, guess what? Russell is an ordinary human being like any other of us. If he’s able to do it, surely you can as well!You only need a lot of dedication and commitment toward your diet and overall health. You will always have this information to help you.
FAQ Russell Westbrook’s Diet Plan & Workout Routine
👉 How often does Russell Westbrook workout?
He has achieved the most triple-doubles in a season by mixing a variety of workouts five days a week. The workout includes point guard work, dune runs, plyometric activities, strength and conditioning drills, and team on-court intera.
👉 What is Russell Westbrook’s vertical leap?
Westbrook is also one of the few players who truly springs upward for his shot and releases at the jump’s apex.
Check out the Complete details of Russell Westbrook’s Diet Plan & workout routine
For Other Athlete Diet Plans and Workout Routine Visit: athlete diet plans and workout Routine
For Gym Prices and Guest pass Visit our website : GymPriceList.com
Disclaimer: We gather actual information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The information reported on this web page derives from one or more of those sources.
Mr. William is a fitness enthusiast who is constantly refining techniques and routines in the quest to find his perfect workout program. He shares what he knows by writing articles on at-home exercises for other enthusiasts like him! More About William