- 1 Esporta Fitness Free Trial
- 2 How Long is the Esporta Fitness Free Trial?
- 3 How to get Esporta Fitness Guest Pass?
- 4 Do you Get free Guest Passes at Esporta Fitness?
- 5 Esporta Fitness Guest Pass Policy
- 6 How much does Esporta Fitness cost?
- 7 Esporta Fitness Hours
- 8 Esporta Fitness Near Me
- 9 FAQ – Esporta Fitness Free Trial
Esporta Fitness Free Trial
Are you interested in trying out Esporta Fitness facilities and seeing if the gym is right for you? They offer a free day pass and guest pass for potential members to come in and get a feel for the gym.
Esporta Fitness free trial is an excellent opportunity to try out state-of-the-art equipment, participate in group fitness classes, and meet their friendly team of trainers and staff.
Esporta Fitness believe that the best way to decide if a gym is right for you is to come in and see for yourself, so they encourage you to take advantage of the free trial offer.
We’ll tell you everything you need to know about the Esporta Fitness trial in this article.
How Long is the Esporta Fitness Free Trial?
The most extended length for the trial period for Esporta Fitness can be three days. Spending all the time working out and getting acquainted with the team is possible.
But keep in mind that the trial offer is only valid for three days from the moment the start of your trial. In other words, you must use the trial for three days consecutively.
The pass is valid for 3 days at present. In certain clubs, you can purchase a pass that lets you stay for seven days.
Go to their site or contact them to inquire about what days pass for free they offer, and the time you can purchase one for.
How to get Esporta Fitness Guest Pass?
Getting a free guest pass is the easiest and best way to try out the Esporta club closest to you.
And getting a free day pass to Esporta Fitness is pretty easy, and you can do it in a couple of minutes. Here’s what you need to do to get a free trial at Esporta Fitness:
- Check out this page. You can also get to the free pass page by going to the home page of their website.
- First, put your zip code or the zip code of the club you want to visit in the box.
- Then, click “find club,” and you’ll see a list of all the Esporta clubs in that zip code that offer free day passes. Click on a club that you’d like to visit as a guest.
- Then they’ll ask you a few simple questions about yourself. This is mostly your first and last name, email address, and phone number.
- Then, click “Submit,” and you’ll be taken to a new page where you have to agree to the waiver and other forms.
- These forms are to make sure that you are responsible for your own safety and that Esporta won’t be liable for anything that goes wrong.
- They also have information about your code of conduct, etc.
- Read these rules, check the boxes if you agree with them, and click “Submit.”
- That’s it! Within 5 minutes, Esporta will mail the free pass to the address you gave.
Do you Get free Guest Passes at Esporta Fitness?
At Esporta Fitness, you will for sure get free guest passes. There are two ways to get a guest pass to Esporta Fitness.
One, you can get a free day pass for 3 or 7 days, depending on the time of year and the club’s rules. You don’t need a friend who is already a member to get this pass.
The second way is through someone who is already a member of Esporta. If you already know someone who belongs there, they can invite you as a guest.
But keep in mind that only premium members, not those with a $9.99 membership, can invite guests.
Esporta Fitness Guest Pass Policy
When you have a guest pass to Esporta, you need to remember that you need to act like a gym member. Along with that, they also talk about certain rules and regulations for guest passes.
Here are the most important parts of Esporta’s policy on guest passes:
- First of all, the guest pass can only be used by people who are not members.
- The Esporta Fitness pass can only be used once every six months.
- To visit Esporta, a person must be at least 16 years old.
- If a guest is under 16 but at least 13, they can visit with a parent or legal guardian.
- When you use a day pass to visit Esporta Fitness as a guest, it will be up to you to make sure you stay safe.
- And Esporta won’t be responsible for any accidents or injuries you cause.
- Most of the time, you’ll need to activate your guest pass at least 30 days after you get it in the mail.
- Once you use your free pass to Esporta Fitness, it will end on its own in 3 days. That means you have to use it for three days in a row.
- As a guest at Esporta, you should follow their rules and regulations to the letter.
Follow gym rules, treat other people with respect, and help them keep the club clean and healthy.
Members of Esporta have said that some of their clubs aren’t clean because visitors don’t know how to behave in a gym.
So, remember these things when you use the Esporta Fitness trial.
How much does Esporta Fitness cost?
You already know that Esporta is one of the least expensive gyms in the United States. This is clearest from the fact that even their most expensive plan only costs a dollar a day.
If you want to join one club, it will cost you at least $9.99 a month. But if you want to join a club that gives you access to more than one club, you’ll have to pay $29.99.
In addition to the monthly fees, you have to pay an initiation fee of around $99 if you only want to use one club.
If you want to use more than one club, you don’t have to pay anything to start your fitness journey.
You will only have to pay the monthly fees for club access to more than one club, plus a $53 annual fee. Just remember that these are general rates that could change.
|For example, if you want to join Esporta’s gym in Los Angeles or another big city, you can expect to pay around $149 for the first month.|
Also, you have to pay for some extra services on top of the monthly fees if you want to use them. There are extra fees for things like Racquetball, a kids’ club, personalised training, and a lot more.
But these extra amenities might not be available at every location. So, if you want to find out if they are available at your local gym, you can contact them directly for more information and the final price.
Esporta Fitness Hours
|Monday||05:00 – 11:00pm|
|Tuesday||05:00 – 11:00pm|
|Wednesday||05:00 – 11:00pm|
|Thursday||05:00 – 11:00pm|
|Friday||05:00 – 11:00pm|
|Saturday||05:00 – 11:00pm|
|Sunday||05:00 – 11:00pm|
Esporta Fitness Near Me
FAQ – Esporta Fitness Free Trial
Why did LA Fitness turn into esporta?
In 2020, LA Fitness had started the Esporta Fitness brand to compete with Planet Fitness and other cheap gyms with a lot of customers.
Two years later, Esporta Fitness is no longer open on Long Island, and LA Fitness is the most popular gym in the chain.
What is different about Esporta Fitness?
Pool, spa, and other perks
As with LA Fitness locations, Esporta Premier Members have access to a heated Junior Olympic-sized swimming pool and a hot tub.
The pool can be used for group classes or free lap swimming. Esporta also has a volleyball court that is the same size as a basketball court. May 17, 2022
This article I have created to give you the complete information about the Esporta Fitness Free Trial
Check out the given all details which helps you to know about the Esporta Fitness Get detailed information about membership and other at
If you want to know other Information about Gym then visit our website gympricelist.com
Disclaimer: Esporta Fitness above are for estimate only. The data has been gathered from various sources Like online, on-site, and/or via phone. Pricing may vary by its location or may not be current. To confirm current pricing, please contact your local Esporta Fitness centre.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc. More About Ryan Jons