Are you on the quest for a fitness paradise in Sydney? Look no further than Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW!
Wondering what makes this gym a standout in the city’s fitness landscape? With top-notch amenities, diverse fitness programs and a supportive community, this hub goes beyond just a workout space.
Join us as we delve into what sets Planet Fitness Sydney apart and how it caters to diverse fitness needs, ensuring a wholesome fitness journey for every enthusiast in the vibrant city of Sydney.
Planet Fitness Membership Prices
The Planet Fitness membership prices are highly reasonable, considering the cutting-edge physical fitness equipment and world-class services that come with your membership.
Planet Fitness Black Card Membership Prices at Sydney, NSW
Planet Fitness Black Card Sydney Prices And Benefits
- Each two weeks, the payment per week is $19.90.
- Their payment processor is charged a fee of $2 every two weeks. The minimum amount for per 2 weeks amounts to $21.90.
- A $39.00 per year membership cost will be due approximately 8 weeks after membership begins.
- The PF Black Card that does not have a contract is able to be canceled at any point.
- The total expense for the course of a year is $618.40 including the cost of membership the weekly installment, and the transaction cost. There are rules and limitations. Planet Fitness has some age limitations. You can look up Planet Fitness age limit.
Benefits – Planet Fitness Sydney Black Card Membership
With a Planet Fitness Black Card, you can:
- Use of Any Planet Fitness Worldwide
- PF Black Card T-Shirt
- Free Fitness Training
- Use of Massage Chairs
- Unlimited Access to Home Club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of Tanning
- Bring a Guest Anytime
- Use of Hydromassage
- Worldwide Travel Deals
- Use of Total Body Enhancement
- 50% Off Drinks
- 20% off at Reebok.com
- Smith Machine Weight Bar
Planet Fitness Classic Membership Prices at Sydney, NSW
Planet Fitness Classic Brisbane Prices And Benefits
- A $10.00 fee is due each two weeks.
- The company that handles their payments charges them a $2 fee for transactions twice a week.
- Like many famous fitness centers and gyms, Planet Fitness has an annual cost and, as such, you won’t have to leave the necessary expenditure since Planet Fitness has an annual cost that is affordable.
- The minimum price for per two weeks is $12.
- A $39.00 annual membership fee will be due approximately 8 weeks after membership begins.
- A simple membership without a contract is able to be terminated at any point.
- The total expense for the course of a year is $400 which includes the membership cost and the weekly installment, and the transaction cost. There are guidelines and limitations.
Benefits – Planet Fitness Sydney Classic Membership
Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW Free Trial
Unfortunately, Planet Fitness Australia does not currently offer a free trial membership. However, they do offer a few other ways for you to try out their facilities before committing to a full membership:
Free Day Pass:
Download the Planet Fitness app and you’ll be able to redeem a free day pass. This pass allows you to access the gym for one day, giving you a chance to try out the equipment, facilities and atmosphere.
To redeem your free day pass, simply open the app and click on the “Free Day Pass” offer. You’ll then be given a QR code that you can scan at the gym to gain access.
Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW Perks
- Free Guest Privileges: Bring a friend for free every time you work out.
- Access to All Planet Fitness Locations: Use any of the 2,400+ Planet Fitness locations worldwide.
- Massage Chairs: Relax and unwind after your workout with unlimited access to massage chairs.
- HydroMassage™: Enjoy a relaxing massage experience in the HydroMassage™ beds.
- Total Body Enhancement: Experience the benefits of all-natural red and infrared light therapy.
- Weekly Private Spray Tanning: Get a premium spray tan experience with Versa Spa.
- Unlimited Access to Home Club: Work out as often as you like at your home club.
- PF App Workouts: Access trainer-led workout videos for motivation and guidance.
- Free Fitness Training: Take advantage of free small group fitness classes, express circuit workouts, and personalized workout plans.
Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW Review
- Planet Fitness has mixed reviews. Some users appreciate the affordable prices and friendly staff, while others find the facilities to be crowded and the equipment to be outdated.
- Fitness First The Zone Platinum has mostly positive reviews. Users appreciate the wide variety of equipment and classes, as well as the helpful staff.
- Fitness First Pitt St Platinum has mixed reviews. Some users appreciate the convenient location and the clean facilities, while others find the prices to be high.
Overall, it seems like Planet Fitness is a good option for budget-minded gym-goers, while Fitness First is a better option for those who are looking for a more upscale experience.
Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW Hours
Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW Holiday Hours
Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW Location
300 Parramatta Rd
Sydney, NSW 2144
This article I have created to give you the complete information about Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW with the services you get.
Check out the given details which will help you to know about Planet Fitness. Get detailed information about membership at www.planetfitness.com.
If you want to know about the other gym prices then visit our website gympricelist.com.
Disclaimer: Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW above are for estimate only. The data has been gathered from various sources online, on-site, and/or via phone. Pricing may vary by location or may not be current. All prices and information provided on this website are averaged and should only be used as estimates. To confirm current information, please contact Planet Fitness Sydney, NSW
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc. More About Ryan Jons