In this article, we’ll take a look at Planet Fitness in Belmont, NC how much it costs to join and what facilities they provide.
Planet Fitness Belmont Membership Prices
Planet Fitness membership prices are highly reasonable, considering the cutting-edge physical fitness equipment and world-class services that come with your membership.
With monthly membership fees as low as $9.95, Planet Fitness is definitely one of the most affordable gyms.
Planet Fitness Belmont Offers low startup fees, no-commitment options as well as the Planet Fitness Black Card where you can get all the perks in the Judgement Free Zone. Check out their affordable gym memberships. Clean and spacious with tons of equipment.
Planet Fitness Black Card Membership Prices at Belmont, NC
Considering all the facilities and unlimited access, a PF Black Card is actually cheap.
Planet Fitness Black Card Belmont Prices And Benefits
- Billed every two weeks, the weekly payment is $19.90.
- Their payment provider charges them a $2 fee every two weeks. The minimum cost every two weeks is $21.90.
- A $49.00 annual membership fee will be charged about 8 weeks after the membership starts.
- A PF Black Card with no contract can be stopped at any time.
- The total cost over a year is $618.40, which includes the membership fee, the weekly payment, and the transaction fee. There are some rules and restrictions. Planet fitness has some age restrictions, You can check Planet Fitness age limit.
Planet Fitness Belmont Black Card Membership Benefits
With a Planet Fitness Black Card, you can:
- Use of Any Planet Fitness Worldwide
- Unlimited Access to Home Club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Use of Tanning
- Bring a Guest Anytime
- Use of Hydromassage
- Worldwide Travel Deals
- Use of Total Body Enhancement
- 50% Off Drinks
- PF Black Card T-Shirt
- Free Fitness Training
- Use of Massage Chairs
- 20% off at Reebok.com
- Smith Machine Weight Bar
Planet Fitness Classic Membership Prices at Belmont, NC
Planet Fitness Classic Brisbane Prices And Benefits
- A $10.00 payment is due every two weeks.
- Their payment processing company charges them a $2 transaction fee every two weeks.
- The minimum cost every two weeks is $12.
- A $49.00 Annual Membership Fee will be charged about 8 weeks after the membership starts.
- A classic membership with no contract can be stopped at any time.
- The total cost over a year is $400, which includes the membership fee, the weekly payment, and the transaction fee. There are some rules and restrictions.
- Like all very famous gyms and fitness centers, Planet Fitness has an annual fee, For this, you don’t need to make a gap in your pocket because Planet Fitness has an annual fee that is very affordable.
Planet Fitness Belmont Classic Membership Benefits
Planet Fitness Belmont, NC Free Trial
602 Park St
Belmont, NC 28012
Planet Fitness Belmont, NC Review
Planet Fitness Belmont, NC Hours
|5:00 AM – 12:00 AM
|12:00 AM – 9:00 PM
|7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
|7:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Planet Fitness Belmont, NC Holiday Hours
|Reopening at 6AM
|Closing at 7:00 PM
|Open 6:00 AM – 1:00 PM
|Opening at 6:00 AM
|Closing at 9PM
|Opening at 6AM – Closing at 12PM
|Reopening at 6AM
|Closing at 12:00 PM
|Reopening at 7:00 AM
|Closing at 3:00 PM
|Opening at 7:00 AM
This article I have created to give you the complete information about the Planet Fitness Belmont, NC with its services you get.
Check out the given all details which helps you to know about the Planet Fitness. Get detailed information about membership at www.planetfitness.com.
If you want to know about the other gym prices then visit our website gympricelist.com.
Disclaimer: Planet Fitness Belmont, NC above are for estimate only. The data has been gathered from various sources online, on-site, and/or via phone. Pricing may vary by its location or may not be current. All prices and information provided on this website are averaged and should only be used as estimates. To confirm current information, please contact Planet Fitness Official.
Fitness is my passion, and I have worked as a personal trainer in popular gyms for the past six years. And love to explore different gyms and their features. As a result, I decided to create a blog that tells people about the various clubs and their memberships, pricing, etc. More About Ryan Jons