- 1 Dwight Howard Diet Plan
- 2 Dwight Howard Meal Plan
- 3 What does Dwight Howard Eat?
- 4 What does Dwight Howard Avoid?
- 5 Dwight Howard Supplements
- 6 Dwight Howard Body Stats
- 7 Dwight Howard Workout Routine
- 8 Dwight Howard Workout Tips
- 9 Final Words
- 10 FAQs For Dwight Howard Diet Plan & Workout Routine
The NBA is well-known for Dwight Howard. Along with several NBA championships, this sportsman has also won a gold medal at the Olympics for his nation.
Howard had been chowing down on around two dozen chocolate bars every day for the previous ten years, according to his former team nutritionist, who made this discovery in 2013.
Dwight was excited when he thought about creamy pies, chocolate, or honey buns. Candy was his particular passion.
He was constantly experiencing tingling in his limbs due to this yearning. Being an athlete with a demanding training regimen, he began.
He talks about how difficult it was for him to get rid of his lifestyle’s pantry of sweets. The thought of living a life consuming very little sugar was like a nightmare for this enormous sweet eater.
Still, he succeeded because of his unwavering commitment to leading a healthy lifestyle.
Dwight Howard Diet Plan
Dwight Howard’s exercise regimen and diet strategy.
Popular American basketball player Dwight Howard plays for the NBA’s Houston Rockets (National Basketball Association).
In addition to helping Team USA win gold at the 2008 Olympics, Howard has received other trophies for his game.
To improve my physique, I work hard in the weight room and on the court, says Dwight.
For the 2009–2010 NBA season, he had scored and rebound average of 18.3 and 13.2, respectively.
Let’s examine the Dwight Howard workout regimen.
Dwight Howard Meal Plan
|He avoids processed foods, sugar and unhealthy oils – corn, canola, vegetable and other chemically engineered cocktails|
|He replaced empty starches with nutrient-dense food.|
|He eats beef which is from humanely grown, grass-fed cows with no added antibiotics.|
What does Dwight Howard Eat?
- ✅Grass-fed Beef
- ✅Fresh Fruit
- ✅Coconut Water
- ✅Natural Foods
What does Dwight Howard Avoid?
- ❌Empty-calorie Foods
- ❌Junk Food
- ❌Artificial Ingredients
- ❌Fast food
Also Check :
Dwight Howard Supplements
It is a good source of protein that the body can use. In addition, it serves as a source of energy and promotes the development and repair of muscles.
He can meet his daily vitamin requirements thanks to this. On the other hand, it supplies dietary minerals and other regional components needed in an athlete’s nutritional regimen.
Dwight Howard Body Stats
|Born Name||Dwight David Howard|
|Born||December 8, 1985|
|Born Place||Atlanta, Georgia|
|Height||6 ft 11 in (2.11 m)|
|Weight||265 lb (120 kg)|
|Feet Size||16 (US)|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Dwight Howard Workout Routine
Howard works out four days a week. Dwight Howard uses heavy weights in his workouts to build strength and power.
He also places a lot of emphasis on psychometric exercises to increase his speed and agility.
He says, “I work hard in the weight room and on the court to improve my body condition.” Here is his exercise programmed.
Day 1 (Monday) – Chest, Triceps and Abs
Day 2 (Tuesday) – Legs
Day 3 (Wednesday) – Rest
Day 4 (Thursday) – Shoulders, Biceps, Back and Abs
Day 5 (Friday) – Psychometric
Day 6 (Saturday) – Rest
Day 7 (Sunday) – Rest
👉Monday- Chest, and Triceps
- 3 sets of incline dumbbell bench press of 8-10 reps
- 3 sets of dumbbell fly of 10 reps
- 3 sets of EZ-Bar triceps extension of 10 reps
- 3 sets of cable crunch of 20 reps
- 5 sets of bench press of 10 reps (increase the weight with each set and decrease reps)
- 3 sets of two medicine ball push ups of 12 reps
- 3 sets of crossover push ups of 12 reps
- 3 sets of abs plate twists of 20 reps
- 3 sets of mountain climbers of 20 reps
- 3 sets of single-leg dumbbell calf raise of 12 reps with each leg
- 3 sets of squat of 4-6 reps
- 3 sets of reverse grip push ups (perform push ups with hands rotated so that palm face forward) of 15-20 reps
- 3 sets of hang clean of 4-6 reps
- 3 sets of bur pee of 15 reps
👉Thursday- Shoulders, biceps, and Back
- 3 sets of weighted Swiss ball crunch of 20 reps
- 3 sets of close-grip EZ-Bar curls of 8 reps
- 3 sets of dumbbell rear lateral raise of 6-8 reps
- 3 sets of pull-ups of 5 reps
- 3 sets of wide-grip lat pull down of 10 reps
- 3 sets of Abs plate twist of 12 reps
- 3 sets of alternating dumbbell curls of 6-8 reps
- 3 sets of dumbbell front raise of 6-85 reps
- 3 sets of Arnold press of 10 reps
- 3 sets of bur pee of 15-20 reps
- 3 sets of power snatch of 8 reps
- 3 sets of squat with push ups of 15-20 reps
- 3 sets of psychometric lunges of 6 reps for each leg
- 3 sets of jump squat of 10-12 reps
👉Saturday and Sunday- Rest
- Cardio exercises, rest
Dwight Howard Workout Tips
- Eat like a king but constantly eat healthily.
- Always exercise under the guidance of a trainer.
- Eat every few hours at least 6 small meals every day.
- Consume 1.5 grams of protein per lb.
- Eat plenty of carbs like whole-grain pasts, fruits, nuts, and vegetables.
- Keep building weight after each set while doing bench press this will build power to a high degree.
- Eat more calories than you burn.
- Stay away from saturated fats.
- Drink at least 1 gallon of water regularly.
Also Check :
Dwight Howard is a prime example of someone who abandoned a sweet-craving lifestyle and adopted the super-athlete lifestyle.
He battled his sweet tooth and won, now serving as an inspiration to countless fitness fans. It is not difficult to follow his eating plan.
“Health is Wealth,” he declared. Many individuals want to become wealthy financially, but you can also become wealthy physically.
FAQs For Dwight Howard Diet Plan & Workout Routine
⏩What is Dwight Howard’s diet?
⏩Why are Dwight Howard’s shoulders so big?
⏩How much candy did Dwight Howard eat?
Check out the Complete details of Dwight Howard Diet Plan & workout routine
For Other Athlete Diet Plans and Workout Routine Visit: athlete diet plans and workout Routine
For Gym Prices and Guest pass Visit our website : GymPriceList.com
Disclaimer: We gather actual information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The information reported on this web page derives from one or more of those sources.
Mr. William is a fitness enthusiast who is constantly refining techniques and routines in the quest to find his perfect workout program. He shares what he knows by writing articles on at-home exercises for other enthusiasts like him!