- 1 Bakhar Nabieva’s Diet Plan
- 2 Bakhar Nabieva’s Meal Plan
- 3 What dose Bakhar Nabieva’s Eat ?
- 4 What dose Bakhar Nabieva’s Avoid ?
- 5 Bakhar Nabieva’s Supplements
- 6 Bakhar Nabieva Body Stats
- 7 Bakhar Nabieva’s Workout Routine
- 8 Summary
- 9 FAQ Bakhar Nabieva’s Diet Plan & Workout Routine
We all know as Bakhar Nabieva’s an American actress and Producer. Bakhar Nabieva’s healthy diet plan and workout routine are simply a way of life. So, in this article, I will provide details about Bakhar Nabieva’s Diet Plan and Workout Routine.
You must have also been curious about what Bakhar Nabieva has been eating to preserve her unusual body. For ladies with fitness objectives, having a physique like her is the ultimate aim.
Not everyone is blessed with a slender upper body and a muscular lower body.
Bhakar knows how far she had gone since her early years when she was frequently made fun of for being underweight.
This amazing fitness model has worked extremely hard and has confidence in herself to achieve everything she has in her profession.
Never overlook her diet while discussing this exotic fitness model’s secret to success. She is proud of the part her smart nutritional strategy plays in maintaining her physical fitness.
Bakhar Nabieva’s Diet Plan
Bakhar Nabieva consumes foods high in nutrients that promote bulking, as was previously mentioned. That comprises healthy fats, proteins, and carbohydrates.
She eats a lot and rejects the idea of starving herself to maintain her weight. Bakhar Nabieva often eats six meals daily to guarantee an adequate calorie and nutritional intake.
The food plan Bakhar Nabieva uses to achieve her nutritional requirements as a bodybuilder is provided below.
Bakhar Nabieva’s Meal Plan
|Meal 1||1 whole egg, 1 cup of egg whites, what toast (2 to 3 pieces), Half an avocado|
|Meal 2||Banana, 1 scoop whey|
|Meal 3||Grilled chicken (breast piece), one cup of Brown rice, broccoli (preferable steamed),|
|Meal 4||2 pieces of rice cake, 1 scoop whey|
|Meal 5||Large salad with salmon, green leaves like Spinach, cucumbers, mozzarella cheese,
olive oil, tomato, onion
|Meal 6||Cottage cheese, peanut butter, 1 scoop whey|
What dose Bakhar Nabieva’s Eat ?
You should include a wide variety of food products in your meal plan if you want a muscular body like Bakhar Nabieva.
- ✅ Fish
- ✅ Other edible fruits like cucumber
- ✅ Olive oil
- ✅ Milk, cheese
- ✅ Fiber-rich, nutritious fruits like banana
- ✅ Carb rich food like brown rice and wheat
- ✅ Egg (whole and whites)
- ✅ Avocado
- ✅ Chicken, lean meat
- ✅ Green leaves
- ✅ Nuts
What dose Bakhar Nabieva’s Avoid ?
We won’t suggest it to you even if Bakhar Nabieva has acknowledged that she occasionally eats indulgent foods like pizza. Additionally, she only occasionally consumes them, usually when she desires them.
She often adheres to more nutritious foods. Her rigorous activities are sufficient to burn those unhealthy fats and extra calories even when she takes them.
- ❌ Carbonated drinks
- ❌ Extremely high-calorie food items
- ❌ Junk food
- ❌ Alcohol
- ❌ Carbonated drinks
Bakhar Nabieva’s Supplements
frequently missing from meals is probably by taking a multivitamin. Nabieva regularly takes a multivitamin. Her physical, mental, and emotional health have all improved.
👉 Casein Protein
Bakhar Nabieva consumes casein protein daily, generally with her final meal or just before night. Casein protein, also known as “bedtime protein,” helps with long-term muscle growth.
👉 Whey Protein
Nabieva uses whey protein to help in muscle growth and maintenance. She consumes it several times each day.
👉 Fat Burner
Bakhar Nabieva’s eating plan makes clear that she consumes a lot of fat. She uses Fatburner to burn the unhealthy ones. Additionally, it aids in keeping the upper body trim.
Bakhar Nabieva must focus on her daily activities and workouts to maintain a healthy body. She takes biotin and vitamin B7 tablets daily to ensure that biological processes are efficient and seamless.
Bakhar Nabieva Body Stats
|Date of Birth||April 8, 1994 – 28 years|
|Weight||147 lbs (70 kgs)|
|Nickname||Miss Iron Bum|
|Profession||Fitness Model, Professional Bodybuilder, Social Media Influencer|
Bakhar Nabieva’s Workout Routine
Bakhar Nabieva trains various sections of her lower body independently three days a week, as seen from her training plan.
She dedicates one day to the Glutes, Quads, and the whole Leg. She opts for heavier weights with moderate repetitions on these days.
Tuesdays and Thursdays are dedicated to her upper body workouts. Medium-intensity workouts dominate these sessions. She exercises her arms, shoulders, back, and chest these days.
Monday: Quads Workout
- 👉 Barbell Squat (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Single-Leg Press (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
- 👉 Narrow Stance Leg Press (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Straight Bar Walking Lunge (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
- 👉 Leg Extension (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
Tuesday: Upper Body Workout
- 👉 Wide Grip Cable Row (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Dumbbell Bench Press (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Seated Barbell Overhead Press (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Weighted Hyperextension (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Front Cable Raise (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
Wednesday: Hamstrings and Glutes Workout
- 👉 Smith Machine Squat with Feet Forward (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Hip Abductor Machine (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Lying Leg Curl (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Leg Press Machine with Feet High (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Single-Leg Curl (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
Thursday: Upper Body Workout
- 👉 Wide-Grip Lat Pull Down (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Barbell Bench Press (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Dumbbell Row (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
- 👉 Lateral Dumbbell Raise (4 sets of 10 to 15 reps)
Friday: Legs Workout
- 👉 Seated Leg Extension (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
- 👉 Leg Press (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
- 👉 Barbell Walking Lunge (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
- 👉 Lying Leg Curl (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
- 👉 Standing Leg Curl (4 sets of 15 to 20 reps)
Saturday and Sunday
- 👉 Rest
As you can see, Bakhar Nabieva’s diet is rather straightforward. Therefore, someone with a fundamental understanding of diets can easily adjust.
Additionally, the foods she offers in her nutrition plan are accessible and reasonably priced.
The secret to following a diet similar to Bakhar Nabieva’s is to consume lots of calories and exercise often to burn off unhealthy fat.
Consult a fitness professional to determine which supplements you should take to round out your dietary plan.
When it comes to bodybuilding, persistence, and patience are crucial.
FAQ Bakhar Nabieva’s Diet Plan & Workout Routine
👉 How much is Bakhar Nabieva’s net worth?
Azerbaijani bodybuilder, fitness model, and social media influencer Bakhar Nabieva, commonly known as Miss Iron Bum, has a $250k net worth.
👉 How many times a week does Bakhar Nabieva work out?
Typically, Bakhar Nabieva works out five to six days per week. During her workout, she works her quads, hamstrings, glutes, legs, and upper body.
👉 What does Bakhar Nabieva eat in a day?
Typically, Bakhar Nabieva consumes six meals each day. Her diet consists of salmon, peanut butter, cottage cheese, whole eggs, egg whites, wheat toast, avocado, whey protein, bananas, chicken breast, brown rice, and rice cakes.
Check out the Complete details of Bakhar Nabieva’s diet plan & workout routine
For Other Athlete Diet Plans and Workout Routine Visit: Celebrity-diet-plan
For Gym Prices and Guest pass Visit our website : GymPriceList.com
Disclaimer: We gather actual information from sources such as on-site visits, and phone interviews. The information reported on this webpage derives from one or more of those sources.
Mr. William is a fitness enthusiast who is constantly refining techniques and routines in the quest to find his perfect workout program. He shares what he knows by writing articles on at-home exercises for other enthusiasts like him! More About William